Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 462

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

2. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Thinking about pre-ordering Captain Toad. I really enjoyed the demo. Has anyone played the WiiU version?

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I’m legitimately sad that my Octopath demo reached the three hour point. It’s going to be a release day purchase for me

4. you vandal

Regular

Yes, and it was awesome. Totally worth it!

5. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

The first three puzzles didn't take me very long, I'm assuming the game is pretty short? Or does it start to stretch out as the difficulty ramps up?

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Is there co-op or just single player? My wife would love playing with me.

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Ok so I have never played fortnite or anything like it. I had downloaded it but while I was at work some how my son set it up and created an account. He’s 3 so he has no idea what he’s doing obviously. Is there a way to erase what he created and start a new profile? Like I have no idea on the controls or how to play this damn thing. It’s super frustrating especially because he thinks I know everything lol

Joel and sean_rugy like this.
  8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Holy shit that is too funny, I'm sure there may be an easier way but I would just say uninstall and reinstall.

sean_rugy likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I deleted save data and that did nothing. So maybe I do have to uninstall and reinstall

sean_rugy likes this.
  10. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I have no answers, I just think it’s hilarious. Sorry!

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Just so you know, there’s no tutorials or anything. So if that’s the reason for wanting to start a fresh profile, good luck lol. The game does not teach you how to play it even a little bit.

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah my son is crazy. I come home from work and find out he’s been playing splatoon all day. He got to level 12 on his own and he’s bought all these weapons. He plays breath of the wild and he breaks all my weapons and uses all my arrows and eats all my food

He’s pretty good at breath of the wild. He’s taken out guardians before though it was mostly luck. He knows when he has to eat and when he doesn’t because he has miphas grace. He knows what clothes to use for certain weather and to wear the thunder helm when there’s lightning.

I can no longer play games without him taking the controller from me.

ChiliTacos, dotKev, zigbigwig and 4 others like this.
  13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Good to know. Just want to be able to change the profile name from a bunch of random letters and what not

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ya sound like a great dad

15. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Been addicted to Splatoon 2 again recently. Been doing salmon run rounds with 4 people and that’s fun.

Team Splatfest, not so much. Everyone’s so good already. I had to do Solo Splatfest just to reach No Pulp Queen/King

Also my SO and I each bought a pair of the water gun dualies replica. And they work great. Can’t wait to take them to the beach lol

ikanacanyon likes this.
  16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Most important part was hearing you're on the right team.

ikanacanyon and zigbigwig like this.
  17. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

just got to the capital city in hollow knight and jesus christ this game is so beautiful. i can't for the life of me find the map guy though.

recall reality and clucky like this.
  18. dotKev

@dotkevin

Impressive. My 4.5 year old has a really hard time with anything outside of Mario Kart because of aiming / needing to control the camera. He wants to play but then gets bored because he can't maneuver both analog sticks. It's a work in progress.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

this is where speedrunners just break games and have fun for 7 days

nintendo games will be there yes

zigbigwig and Mrplum5089 like this.
  20. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Fortnite sucks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I don't think it sucks, but I would say I don't think it's very good. It does a very bland and mediocre concept well.

Kennedy likes this.
  22. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

idk I'm having a blast with it despite being terrible

23. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

What’s the competition like for Fortnite in an average game? Is there just no hope for newcomers at this point with how long it’s been out?

24. CobraKidJon

it's pure RNG for wins tbh you'll have those people who will consistently make top 10 but if you are smart anyone can take a win.

Contender likes this.
  25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve won twice and I’ve barely played the game