Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 418

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Zelda has been my wallpaper for the past year since I started playing it. It's just sooooo good.

zigbigwig and Jason Tate like this.
  2. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

gotta do a presentation on a famous person from sapporo for my japanese class and while looking for someone famous from there i came across satoru iwata so im doing it on him.

zigbigwig, Mrplum5089 and sean_rugy like this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

You have to watch this

zigbigwig likes this.
  4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Ubi really hit a homerun with Rabbid Peach lol

EDIT: She's so annoying but I can't stop watching

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  5. The Lucky Moose

6. zigbigwig

if it makes you feel better she's a staple in my Mario + Rabbids team

Sniper Luigi is my favorite though

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  7. The Lucky Moose

she's a staple in my heart

zigbigwig likes this.
  8. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I've been trying to articulate my points on this, I really hope VC on Switch won't kill the indie surge.

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

11. The Lucky Moose

VC is dead, long live retro games in Nintendo platforms

12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

They’ll eventually get virtual console up and running, although I could see them leaving off some of the older games in favor of getting gamecube and wii games on there.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  13. The Lucky Moose

I don't think they will. They will sell their games and likely somehow combine them with their online subscription, but VC as we know it is dead or it'd be here by now.

14. I don’t think “Virtual Console” will come, but I think Nintendo will rebrand it and offer up those games on the e-shop anyway.

Kyle Max likes this.
  15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I really hope it’s not subscription service only.

16. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I mean realistically I'm going to subscribe to anything Nintendo puts out, just bring me that sweet GameCube content plz

17. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I’ll pay a considerable amount of money for gamecube games I’d just prefer to do it all at once and not lose access down the road.

18. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Picked up Dragon Quest Builders for my cross country flight next week. Given where much of my afternoon just went, doesn't look like I'll have any problems being bored on the flight.

19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Paid the $5 for Oxenfree last night and finished it just now. Will probably play a few more times at some point to see what kind of different outcomes I can get. Great storyline. It'd kind of be the perfect story for an accompanying film.

zigbigwig likes this.
  20. The Lucky Moose

21. K_special93

Regular

just picked up celeste and cant wait to play on a scale of super mario bros to megaman 1 how hard is this game? ( Im going off the fact that a lot of people Ive seen on this forum have complained about the late game)

22. zigbigwig

It’s no Megaman 1. But you can always tone down the difficulty if you’re stuck somewhere.

23. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Kyle Max and The Lucky Moose like this.
  24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I finally finished Celeste, and it will be a long while before I attempt to go back and collect all the hearts, do all the b-sides and what have you.

Mrplum5089, zigbigwig and sean_rugy like this.
  25. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Personally I don't think the main story is that difficult, the checkpoints are super forgiving and they have assists if needed. Everything after that I haven't really touched yet.