Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 411

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It’s not a very challenging game but it’s really fun regardless. I think it’s worth buying

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

All Kirby games are super easy, so this shouldn't be a surprise. I really want to pick it up, but I'd be more interested around the $40 price point. $60 is just a bit more than I want to spend on it right now.

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Get Best Buy GCU. So worth it.

4. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Mine just expired a few months ago and I haven't renewed yet. I probably will before my next game, because yeah it's definitely worth it!

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’ve never played any Kirby games outside of dreamland on the original gameboy when I was a kid. I’d like to change that. Especially since now my son is into games I feel like he would like Kirby

6. dorfmac

Trusted

Playing the demo, I wasn’t even a little interested in it. It seemed so easy, I didn’t like the mechanics, it just wasn’t up my alley. Glad that others have had a better experience, because I do like a Kirby as a character.

7. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

8. recall reality Mar 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2018)
    recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

Wasn't a fan of Kirby but I really appreciate them giving us a demo to try out. Just not for me. Of course, my favorite Kirby game is Kirby's Block Ball on Game Boy.

No Hollow Knight in today's Nindies Showcase. Team Cherry giving an update on Switch progress/release date later this week though.

9. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Only Kirby game I've played is Tilt 'N Tumble for gameboy haha

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Crystal Shards is top tier Kirby

I also loved Air Ride

ChiliTacos likes this.
  11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Air Ride is underrated. Most gamecube games are underrated.

atticusfinch and The Lucky Moose like this.
  12. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

any minute now!

13. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

lmao Bomb Chicken

14. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

okay, ready to pull my hair out with Light Fall I think

ChiliTacos, Snewt and sean_rugy like this.
  15. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

West of Loathing is one of the funniest games I've ever played. Get on that one for sure.

Snewt and The Lucky Moose like this.
  16. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

The Messenger has my money so easy

sean_rugy likes this.
  17. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Wow. Way shorter than I thought it'd be, though I imagine there's a Nindie portion of the big E3 Direct so they have to save stuff. Never played Banner Saga before so that's awesome and that crazy 'the world is Pool' game is something I never knew I needed til now.

18. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Pool Panic looks extremely like my shit

19. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Pool Panic looks awesome and I will buy Lumines again. Not bad.

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Can someone post the video once available? Right now all I saw was a "thanks for watching" end of stream thing.

21. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

Big eShop sale starting on the 22nd. Maybe hold off if you're looking to buy anything.

It was half the length of the previous Nindies Showcases. Thought we'd get more but definitely some games I'm excited to hear more about. Bad North looks super interesting but I don't feel like I have much of a grasp on it yet.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  22. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

23. Nintendo, let me give you money in exchange for Hollow Knight

Joel likes this.
  24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Even though they didn't talk about any of the games I was anticipating (wargroove, hollow knight, shakedown hawaii), they still showed a lot of really cool games. Pool Panic in particular looks awesome.

Snewt, Joel and ECV like this.
  25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Seems like a fair trade

Joel and ECV like this.