Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 398

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

also! 1 hour into Splatfest and i'm doing okay i guess. i'm not very good on that special stage they have; i've played on it like 5 times and lost almost every single time

2. How have I already put 5 hours on this Bayo 1 save file

zigbigwig and DeathOrGlory like this.
  3. I really need Bayonetta. Never played the second but I LOVED the first.

zigbigwig likes this.
  4. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Bayonetta 2 is a masterpiece. I'm so excited for all the people who have a chance to play it now that both games are on a red hot console. Bayonetta 3 can't come soon enough.

5. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

So I guess it’s worth it to pick that game up then?

6. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

If you like tight, creative, challenging action games and are willing to buy in to the lunacy of the story and bizarre sexuality, absolutely.

7. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

The stage with the cannon is so fun.

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Pro controllers are $20 off on Amazon right now.

SteveLikesMusic and Matt like this.
  9. AndrewSoup

i fucking suck at that stage :verysad:>:-(
    i'm ASSUMING it's me, cause whenever i played that stage, i was always on the losing side

zigbigwig likes this.
  10. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Thanks, gonna finally get one now!

I guess I should get Bayonetta as well? Haven’t played or watched someone play them before.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  11. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I guess just the controls on this switch in general. Like the A and B buttons are reversed from what I instinctually think they should be. I'm struggling with the triggers too. Ive accidentally just thrown my swords away so many times haha

12. AndrewSoup

last of Splatfest; bummed i won't get to ascend to the level of Money King (since i gotta be at work from 2 til 11pm). if only i had better teammates (subtly shifting losing matches from myself here)
    and if only the game didn't subject me to Shifty Station like 4 times in a row. all that losing dragged my ranking down.

13. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

i also feel that the buttons should be reversed. got used to it eventually tho and the game is spectacular, so i dont think it should take away too much

14. zigbigwig

Just watch out for the cannons, and use them if it feels safe. It’s a massive area so you can scout where everyone will be coming from.

What team are you on?

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I beat Celeste while I was home sick last week so I rewarded myself by picking up the Bayonetta games. Playing through them for the first time and I'm mad that I slept on them this long.

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I need to play my switch soon

it's been a while since iused it

17. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

This special stage... lol

zigbigwig likes this.
  18. AndrewSoup

$$$$$ (aka the losing team)
    and yeah, we tended to do pretty well when i was the one who got on our side gun and held down the front half for a minute while jumping back and forth (but every time someone else would hop on that and stay there we would lose so i deflect any losing blame onto them)

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. zigbigwig

Love wins 2-1

The Lucky Moose and Contender like this.
  20. zigbigwig

DickyCullz likes this.
  21. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

oh awesome, had this on my wish list for a while. almost picked it up last week

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Contender and zigbigwig like this.
  23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I fucked up and didn’t get the pro controller immediately when it went on sale. It didn’t even last a day

Contender likes this.
  24. zigbigwig

How much?

25. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

This may have been posted, but the Celeste soundtrack is on streaming (Apple Music, at least) and it rules.

ChiliTacos, Contender and zigbigwig like this.