Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 350

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

“Within the week”

3 weeks later and still nothing.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

To be fair they said "submit to Nintendo"

3. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

It was supposed to come out tomorrow but they released it a day early for some reason.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

It's a work day so I only had time to open the app and make my character walk around for a few seconds, but I'm already getting some serious nostalgia with the new AC mobile game. Seems to be pretty intuitive controls and I'm happy the graphics are on par with previous releases of the game. So excited to start playing :) I had no idea this was coming out until maybe 3 days ago.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  5. Morrissey

Trusted

I forgot my Switch at work and am pretty sad. One of the downsides to portability.

6. dorfmac

Trusted

What am I missing with Splatoon? The multiplayer is fine, but it just felt superficial/redundant. The single player was boring from the start and I didn’t get into it. I guess I was into the game at first and loved the concept, but it didn’t have more than 10-15 hours of entertainment for me.

7. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Have you played any of the ranked matches or Salmon Run? I've sunk 140+ hours into multi-player and it is probably 90% ranked/Salmon Run. The standard Turf War stuff was fine at first, but I've hardly played it since unlocking ranked.

8. dorfmac

Trusted

I did some ranked, but not a lot. I haven’t touched it since the summer. I’ll have to slide it back in over thanksgiving break and focus on those two modes.

But yes, turf war is what I burnt out on quickly.

I also haven’t figured out how to save my artwork. I spent like 45 min doing an elaborate fuck trump one, and then I thought I saved it but didn’t, and i got super pissed. That’s when I went back to botw and haven’t played since haha

9. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

Hollow Knight pushed to "early 2018" for Switch.

10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I can wait.

11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

How do I get my save data from one microSD card to another?

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I don’t think you can yet

atticusfinch likes this.
  13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Hopefully I’m wrong

14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

It looks like maybe the save data is stored on the console memory, so I should just have to redownload the games once I swap SD cards?

zigbigwig likes this.
  15. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

I would also like to know as well.

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Can confirm. I popped out my current SD card, put the new one in, redownloaded SMO to the new card and my save data is still intact.

zigbigwig likes this.
  17. zigbigwig Nov 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 21, 2017)
    zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Great news then.

I like the Animal Crossing mobile game and all and to some extent Fire Emblem Heroes, but the fact that I can boot up my Switch and play Zelda faster than opening those apps is a bummer.

I do not like the way DeNA handles server requests, AT ALL. Every loading screen feels so bulky, and on top of those additional 100MB+ downloads. It's so annoying. It's a small thing but those few seconds of load times add up so fast.

EDIT: Friend codes are coming

Here’s mine - 77437453461

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

19. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I really love this game so far. Super relaxing. Add me!

FC:

crunchprank likes this.
  20. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Handheld or docked? I can’t play most modern FPS games because they give me terrible motion sickness, which is what it sounds like you’re getting, but the small screen in handheld mode seems to alleviate that for me for some reason.

21. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

zigbigwig likes this.
  22. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I'm having the same error code as everyone else when trying to log into Animal Crossing

23. crunchprank

Finally seems to be working. Add me if you want!

24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Add me folks!

crunchprank likes this.
  25. crunchprank

zigbigwig likes this.