Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 311

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Awesome.

So looks like a Picross game will be out next week. Game is called Picross S

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

zigbigwig and The Lucky Moose like this.
  3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Never played Steamworld or Picross!

zigbigwig likes this.
  4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Picross is one of the few reasons I still open my 3DS. Already played different versions in the past, but what I'm running now is the Legend of Zelda one - I think it's 1000 coins in myNintendo.

Steamworld Dig is just calming, digging and selling without a care in the world and then upgrading. I had a great time playing it. I've heard some of my friends say that the game bored them though.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  6. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Yeah dig got a little repetitive in the end. But it was solid fun gameplay. Reviews I watched look like their are spicing it up more. Will def pick up 2 when I get my switch.

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

8. The Lucky Moose

9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

interested in hearing people's thoughts on Steamworld Dig 2, never played and of the Steamworld games so I'm intrigued.

10. The Lucky Moose

11. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Man I’m hoping those 2K issues get patched before the physical copy comes out next month.

12. CobraKidJon

remember when I was so excited for nba playgrounds thinking it would scratch my jams itch?

It then proceeds to hardly get updated and be like 2 or 3 patches behind. Sigh.

atticusfinch likes this.
  13. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Just preordered Doom. I think I read that the release date was going to be 12/14/17.

zigbigwig likes this.
  14. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Doom on Switch performance wise is not looking good. 60fps is looking pretty much impossible.

15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Steamworld Dig 2 is really good so far. Still brimming with personality like the first game, the new upgrade system seems smart and way more in depth, and (spoiler for the very beginning of 2 and the end of the first) the fact there's a boss fight 5 minutes in when there was only one for the entirety of the first is super interesting. The fact the world isn't randomized should make the game more interesting too, gives them a chance to play around with the map. Super excited to dig deeper (lol).

16. The Lucky Moose

I still got a few fun hours out of it, plus a free game lmao

17. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

this thing is a tablet running on mobile graphics hardware. anyone setting themselves up for 60fps expectations was in for disappointment regardless

sean_rugy likes this.
  18. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

You are absolutely correct, it's a feat in of itself that they managed to port the game to the Switch at all.

Snewt likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

CURSE YOU MOOSE

but yeah I mean it’s a good game I just wish they had updated it more.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

thimbleweed park is now out on the switch so everyone should get ittttt.

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Oh cool. I probably will. I've been ignoring my Switch for like a month.

22. tucah

not champ Prestigious

a few more hours in: steamworld dig 2 is really fucking good

Snewt, sean_rugy and zigbigwig like this.
  23. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Kind of want to get steamworld for switch but it only lists the pro controller under supported controllers. Can it be played any other way or should I wait for ps4?

24. tucah

not champ Prestigious

That's weird but it works fine with the joycons, I'm playing in handheld mode.

25. I'm about to add y'all on Switch now that I've finally moved on from Zelda. Only have Kart so far but planning on eventually jumping into Splatoon, maybe after Mario but maybe before too

SW-3932-5535-8112

add me if I fall asleep before getting to your ID

sean_rugy, Snewt and zigbigwig like this.