Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 268

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. circasurviver

Trusted

So is anyone missing the touchscreen super jumping on the fly?

tucah and Shakriel like this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I'll be on alllll nighttt

3. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Hit up Target near my apartment after work and just bought my first ever amiibo: inkling girl. They had Bayonetta, Cloud, and Corrin there as well, but I'm not sure I have anything they'd be useful for, so I decided to save my money for the time being.

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yep, biggest issue with the game so far is that I think not having the map constantly available via the second screen and the touchscreen jump makes it a slightly clunkier game and I don't utilize the jump as much as I used to.

5. CobraKidJon

I kinda wish there was a way to see your ink levels while you are human form and not just squid form.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

You can see your level in the tank on your back. It's not as precise/easy to notice as in squid form but it's something.

7. CobraKidJon

I didn't even notice that was a thing.

8. CobraKidJon

I'm now only using buckets even if they kinda suck

9. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

I keep losing the connection and getting booted from games. Is this happening to others or is it just my amazing Internet connection?

10. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

I didn't have any trouble this afternoon, but there were probably a lot less people online at that time. Hopefully it's not their servers crumbling, ha.

Guys Named Todd likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

I keep having games where people end up with 0 points and I'm assuming that means they never connected or left?

12. circasurviver

Trusted

Hmm hopefully the SwitchU replaces the the dock with a dongle for streaming to the tv. I do prefer portability over dual screens, but it would be nice to have both.

13. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

@CobraKidJon I saw you in one of my matches! But on the other team haha. Was that random chance or are the teams just always randomly selected no matter what?

14. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I played a handful of matches this evening and haven't had any issues. Not sure if I just haven't been playing long enough to experience it though.

15. CobraKidJon

that's was probably random chance since I only joined snewt, nick and tucah matches today.

16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Finished the first boss off single player.

At this pace might end up as my 2nd or 3rd favorite game this year so far. So proud of Ninty this year.

17. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I'm (a) Nick! That's my Switch display name, so it might have been me haha

18. CobraKidJon

oh then that was you I had joined in to play and you crushed us.

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

So nick is the Chorus Splatgod?

ikanacanyon likes this.
  20. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

WALMART IS TAKING U.S. SNES CLASSIC PREORDERS I JUST GOT THE EMAIL AND SNAGGED ONE HURRY

zigbigwig and Snewt like this.
  21. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I mained roller in the first one so I think I'm ill use an actual gun this time around.

22. Morrissey

Trusted

There is really no need to get an SNES Classic after discovering the Raspberry Pi. Everyone should really try it out; it is extremely easy to do in less than an hour with YouTube tutorials and costs less than an SNES Classic.

ugman_2000 likes this.
  23. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

YOU THA REAL MVP

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

I GOT A PREORDER

Snewt likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon

but when is it gonna charge me