Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 206

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Here we go again.

2. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

getting the hang of the game now and enjoying it more. still wish it was a bit faster. volleyball rules

3. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Better with the Pro Controller.

Played with the Joy-Con and motion last night, but feel a lot better with the Pro.

4. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

ARMS is a blast, it feels so much like an actual arcade game to me for some reason. Maybe it's just the kind of big chunky colorful graphics.

5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

My wife kept Snapchatting me boxing with the motion controllers. Such is life.

6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

just beat mirror in mario kart. time for 200cc. wish me luck

7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I enjoyed my second session with ARMS even more - helped that I had a much better grasp on the controls (and the fact I knew I preferred non-motion), mechanics and an idea of what the characters and arms were capable of. Definitely, slowly getting sold on it. Looking forward to more later today.

8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I love every bit of the motion controls except for movement.

sean_rugy and Shakriel like this.
  9. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't realize RiME was going to be late on Switch, looking forward to giving that a whirl

10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

okay think i'm fully sold on arms by now

11. Shrek

No longer drunk, still love ARMS. My roommates limbs are sore lol. I only wish I could use the analog stick to move while using motion controls.

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Punching with the motion is fun but analog stick movement is why I can't go back from traditional controls now that I've played a lot with that. I would like some control customization though, being able to move block to B would be perfect.

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Arms is fun but I'm still not sure if I want to pay $60 for it

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Oh what could have been

15. Shrek

I used the 8 am test punch to get loosened up before yoga this morning. I need this fucking game.

16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I found that a lot of people seem to not know how to handle Ribbon Girl's Slapamander so I was rolling with 2 of em and just cleaning up matches.

zigbigwig likes this.
  17. zigbigwig

That's what i did as well haha.

tucah likes this.
  18. zigbigwig

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  19. The Lucky Moose

Yes

zigbigwig likes this.
  20. zigbigwig

I should probably warn you that it's really really bad. I'll PM you and ruin your day.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

I live for bad fiction

22. The Lucky Moose

Contender, Kevin360 and ChiliTacos like this.
  23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I was on the fence about ARMS but after my first match I'm pretty sure this will be a day one purchase.

24. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Already dreading a week without ARMS and giddy about the thought of the full game. So glad they did this thing and sold me on the game, ended up loving each session more than the last. Hope they switch up some of the content during next week's hours and I'm already thinking about what sorts of combinations of arms and characters I want to try out when it releases.

electro haikus and zigbigwig like this.
  25. Shrek

Today I learned Mario Kart is less fun after my girlfriend drinks an entire bottle of wine and starts blaring reggaeton.