Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 205

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

2. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

NBA Street V3, Mario All Stars were my shit

ChiliTacos and Snewt like this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yup I played that game so much.

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

So, I don't know shit about pop music, but I just played the demo of Just Dance with my roommate and the only song included is that Watch Me Whip/Watch Me Nay Nay song. I had never heard it before.

We played it five times. Ordered the game lol.

5. zigbigwig May 26, 2017
    (Last edited: May 26, 2017)
    zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

ARMS rn

oh wow the controls are pretty good. I mean I a lot of people already said it. But it does play well.

6. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I'm so bad at ARMS rn.

7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I'm getting ARMS. that 10 minutes I was able to play just sold me on it. 2v2 volleyball alone is worth half the price of the game, the rest is a plus haha

8. zigbigwig

Ninjara is a dick

The matchmaking is pretty good.

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

not all that impressed with arms honestly. the matches with multiple people are a bit of a mess and hard to really figure out whats going on. i also feel like the game is a bit too slow. maybe with more plays i'll pick it up some more, but right now i'm not crazy about it

10. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

there's definitely a steep learning curve if you want to get the most out of it. I can easily see how there's more depth than meets the eye. I think it's just really chaotic right now because no one really knows what to do haha

atticusfinch likes this.
  11. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I played for about half an hour, I'll play more during the other times. I think it's OK, but pretty fun. Surprisingly did really well, playing mostly as Min-Min. Only lost my first match and then the 1 volleyball i got.

12. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

The more I play the more I enjoy it for sure. Mastering movement is definitely the hurdle at first.

13. zigbigwig

yeah. I think the best plays right now is just waiting for what the opponent does and land some hits. This game feel like it has a lot of depth.

I was trying to jump a lot with Ribbon Girl and it seemed to be working. With Mummy I was shielding constantly to heal, and baiting the opponent to grab so I could react accordingly (his evade sucks!!).

day one buy for me. The gameplay is very, very good.

atticusfinch likes this.
  14. zigbigwig

The 3 player games are hilarious. Just move backwards until you're against the wall and then murder whoever's left in the middle.

15. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

For the one 3-player match I did, I just ganged up on the one another was going after and then finished the survivor haha.

16. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I'll make you believe giant mummies can fly.

17. tucah

not champ Prestigious

ARMS seems...fine so far. I definitely like the gamepad controls more than the motion controls, generally had a good time and started to get the hang of different characters by the end of the hour. By no means sold on the game but I'm still optimistic, definitely gonna check out the other times this/next weekend.

18. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Oh but I do LOVE the look, sound and style of the game. Fantastic.

19. Shrek

Me and my roommate did coop online from 8 to 9:07.

Best online experience of my life. Zero issues, a lot of screaming "fuck yeah", and a whole lot of fun. I love Spartoon, but this will wind up being the bigger system seller in NA. I am in love.

20. Shrek

We only played motion controls and I'm a happy fat guy drenched in sweat. THEY WERE SO PRECISE!

21. zigbigwig May 26, 2017
    (Last edited: May 26, 2017)
    zigbigwig

Forgot there was a standard controller setup.

The biggest problem with this game will be charging the unit while in tabletop mode!

I want to play some more fuuuuck this game.

electro haikus likes this.
  22. Shrek

It was so much better than I expected, and I expected to love it. Can I fucking insert my money into an ARMS hole yet and just play it rn?

23. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

24. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Gen 3DS -> XX Switch save transfers confirmed!

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

I sold mine what the ffffff

The Lucky Moose likes this.