Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I feel like Twilight Princess HD got a lot of crap when it was announced but I'm having so much fun playing through it again. I always felt like I never gave it the attention it deserved when it came out so I'm glad I'm giving it the appreciation it deserves now.

electro haikus likes this.
  2. Jacob Davidson

Regular

My only complaint is controlling Epona still feels kinda stiff.

3. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah I agree with that. Also I don't care for the controls for the bow and arrow/other projectiles, but I know I can turn that off at least, I just haven't been bothered enough to do it yet.

4. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i got to the goron mines and havent kept playing, i always felt like the dungeons in twilight princess are longer than the in other games and i feel like playing through it is a huge time commitment.

5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Bravely Second Collector's Edition is still up on Gamestop.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Is it just me or is Twilight Princess HD a bit glitchy? I have seen several graphical errors in the first few hours of playing. It's still cool though.

7. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I don't think I had any graphical errors. The controls were/are clunky for me but the graphics seemed fine.

8. The Lucky Moose

Yeah Link feels a little off. At first I though it must be the age of the game showing but Wind Waker still feels great.

9. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

wind waker has aged particularly well and a big reason is the art style choice.

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Starting to play through all of the Legend of Zelda games in order of their release. The original is whooping me. I've never beaten it properly, and I am remembering why. But I will do it. Hoping to knock a good chunk out as I wait in line to vote tonight.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  11. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Good luck with the second one..

electro haikus likes this.
  12. Shrek

Haha, I've never even attempted it, but I am committed to beating it. I'm just lucky that one is early, because I won't have general burnout bringing me down.

13. zigbigwig

I attempted playing the original LoZ to disastrous results. Couldn't figure out where to go.

Finally got back to playing Donkey Kong Country Returns. Might be my favorite platformer on the 3DS (that or Shovel Knight, but damn DKCR's levels are hella creative). I love how unforgiving it is

14. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

First LoZ is one of my favorite games ever. It's so challenging and the open world aspect to it is pretty great. Such a fun game

Snewt likes this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

Right, but I'm not referring to how TP looks, but to how the gameplay feels. Link feels much weirder than WW Link.

16. Shrek

Yeah, Twilight Princess' controls feel almost inexcusably bad to me. Not inexcusable as in "worst I've ever played", but inexcusable as in this is a first party release sold at almost full retail that played just fine on two previous consoles.

17. The Lucky Moose

Oh it felt different on the GCN? That's odd.

18. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

Yeah I've heard the WiiU controls for TP are different and not that good. Particularly, Epona controls are awful on the re-release. Idk what they did, but they didn't do it well.

19. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah Epona and wolf Link controls are where I have my problem. I haven't tried it on my pro controller though so maybe that would make it better.

20. zigbigwig

Okay, finally caved in and made a US account for Miitomo. How do I add you guys?

21. The Lucky Moose

You can only add Facebook friends, people who are in the same room with you, or people that you follow you Twitter (if they also follow you that is).

22. Shrek

I cannot find the third dungeon in Zelda. I may have to just google it.

23. zigbigwig

Gotcha. If anyone wants to add me on Miitomo just PM me your fb/twitter.

This game is so hilarious.

24. zigbigwig

My friend told me I looked like the Dam Son kid. My response:

[​IMG]

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I haven't used Miitomo in about two weeks, so I'm sure I have 1000 friend requests. lol