Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1422

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'll spend ridiculous amounts of money on it.

Let's fuckin go Nintendo.

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I doubt this will have the same starting retail price as the original Switch. Probably $350 or $400

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, I’m just not interested in spending that much. If there was more games I wanted to play I would consider it but just a graphics upgrade, not for me. If someone plays their switch a lot then I understand why they would want this so much.

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Understandable, but it’s the opposite for me. I play my Switch often and in handheld mode, so a 7 inch OLED is worth it.

We’ll see how much 4K upscaling DLSS can provide, but that’s not the selling point for me.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I have a switch lite so I’ve never even used it in handheld mode but I could see why that would matter since the docked one probably feels like you’re holding a brick

6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

720p OLED does seem like an odd move

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Pyra/Mythra will be released today for Smash Ultimate

Also I will be buying a Super Switch day one because my current Switch is dying. I can't play more than 15 mins with it docked or else it overheats.

8. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Finally beat Champion's Road in Super Mario 3D World....no chance I'm repeating that with the rest of the characters now. I'm pretty excited to move on to Bowser's Fury now.

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

720p makes more sense than 1080p. In handheld mode 1080 would only be a slight upgrade to the eye, but big drainage on the battery.

10. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I just got 100% completion on Bowser's Fury last night. It's so much fun. Pretty sure I'm never going to beat Champion's Road.

Mrk_Brdshw likes this.
  11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah I mean 720p is fine for sure, but at that point the quality of the current screen is also enough imo. But hey they gotta do something I guess.

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Insert ‘life is good...but it can be better’ meme

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  13. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I can basically get to the very end of Champion's Road every single time with Rosalina, but I have no idea how to beat it using the other characters (using the rolls and flips). Maybe one of these days I'll dedicate a month to playing that same level over and over lol.

14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Did anyone try the New Coke that came out for season 3?

15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

use the raccoon suit

16. Anthony_

Sakurai being horny for Pyra in the fighter presentation today was funny as hell

17. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Re: Bowser's Fury

I completely forgot that Plessie can duck under the water. Needless to say, the final Bowser battle did not go well.

StormAndTheSun likes this.
  18. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

I 100%ed the game and never thought to do this till now. Just brute forced the fight both times, haha.

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  19. Anthony_

Contender likes this.
  20. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

oh shit, i just "beat" beat Hades. the song on the credits is so good. and there's still so much more to play in it; i would do several more runs if it wasn't midnight already lol

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I don't remember getting nearly this mad at Mario 64 in any of my countless previous playthroughs lol

22. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

The one where you constantly change the water level is infuriating

tdlyon, Joshua and The Lucky Moose like this.
  23. K_special93

Regular

So umm... has anyone played with the new smash DLC character? after all that shit talking I did on XB2 its made me redownload and give it a 2nd chance

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  24. K_special93

Regular

also Mythra is BROKEN

25. Morrissey

Trusted

I never even learned all the systems in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 despite putting about 100 hours into the game. I didn't even know how to do the combos until the end when a sidequest required them.