Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1392

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Even though it’s probably going to be only a few hours long, I’m really excited to try it and think it’s cool they tried something new rather than just adding a couple new levels to the existing 3D World formula

333 GANG likes this.
  2. 333 GANG

ACAB

Weird timing after 3.5 years if a sequel isn’t coming

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The Pro Controller still feels great but feels so much smaller after using the Dualsense so much.

Playing Scourgebringer on Switch right now, it's a pretty damn tremendous rogue.

sean_rugy likes this.
  4. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Would love a Mario + Rabbids sequel

Vase Full Of Rocks and 333 GANG like this.
  5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

One of the best games on a Nintendo platform in the past 5 years.

333 GANG and Matt like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I've never played Mario + Rabbids, but sounds worth checking out!

Vase Full Of Rocks and 333 GANG like this.
  7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's surprisingly good. It doesn't go full force into the Rabbids energy, but adds just enough to make it funny and charming which is good because full Rabbids can be too much. There's co-op, dlc and a bunch of challenges and the game has some pretty nice boss battles and strategy elements. If you like turn based strategy games, I definitely think it's worth checking out and it used to be on sale all the time so you may find it really cheap on the eShop with all the content.

RyanPm40 and Philll like this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wasn't Rabbids a part of Rayman at one point? Did they just switch franchises?

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  9. Philll

Trusted

Yeah I was surprised how much I got out of Mario+Rabbids considering i got it on a whim in a sale. Helped me through the first lockdown last spring.

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

It was a Rayman spin-off officially (though to me that seemed to be a marketing decision more than anything else) and then became its own thing. Then they did this crossover game with Mario, which really is a great game.

tdlyon and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  11. Philll

Trusted

I keep telling myself I'll get through some of my backlog, but then I'm like "maybe just one more run of Hades..."

12. The Lucky Moose

That’s me and Apex. Send help.

Philll likes this.
  13. Matt

Civ VI for Switch is $7.99 on Amazon. I’ve never played a Civ game before but that’s tempting

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

That is a god damn effing steal, get it ASAP.

15. Matt

Apparently I had a $5.00 amazon credit so it cost me $3.00 lol

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Civ is a pretty deep game, so IF you want the best experience you could watch this guy's videos that will get you familiar with everything.

It's a solid chunk of time you need to invest but very worth it to know what the fuck you're doing in the game. I watched those videos and the game really opened up for me and became much more enjoyable.

I'm sure there are shorter tutorials out there but going into it blind can be rough.

Also I am novice af when it comes to Civ myself lol. Idk much but those videos do!

17. Matt

thanks! i problably won't start it for a while but i'll definitely refer back to this before i do

18. The Lucky Moose

Nintendo now fully owns the Astral Chain IP

19. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Let’s get a sequel going

20. The Lucky Moose

Let’s get them into Mario Kart

21. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Let’s get a new Mario Kart

22. The Lucky Moose

It’s gonna be a while, somehow the current one never stops selling

23. Civ really runs rough when you get later in the game I thought

24. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I wanna play mario kart so bad but I already bought it on wii u plus all the dlc and I'm not gonna buy it twice I should of been grandfathered in on that shit

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I wouldn't want to buy it a second time either. On the other hand, online play is super fun