Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1391

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

[​IMG]

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's not really convincing...

Nintendo would never have a poster like that for something as big as Zelda.

The Lucky Moose and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Is it not Harry Styles? lol

chris likes this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

5. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

is it 3d world yet

6. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Thankfully no

7. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

A legend of Zelda trilogy made with the production of the lord of the rings trilogy would win dozens of academy awards and make billions.

RyanPm40 and Nate_Johnson like this.
  10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Robert Pattinson as Link and Danny Devito as Ganon

spiffa0 and Nate_Johnson like this.
  11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

conner o'malley as link

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone have an issue when their switch doesn’t connect to the TV? Got the switch on Xmas, have had zero problems connecting to TV since then. all of a sudden, tonight, went to turn switch on and the green light on the dock wouldn’t turn on and switch was only on switch itself and not on TV. I tried unplugging the HDMI cord and the other cord and nothing worked for like 10 minutes. Finally I took the joycons off the switch (I had charged them about an hour earlier) and all of a sudden it started working again. Found it weird because I’ve gone days with the joycons charging on the switch while playing with the pro controller.

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I have not had that problem and I've had four Switches in total. It may be very uncommon. I'm sorry I can't help. :(

14. ComedownMachine Jan 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 26, 2021)
    ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Maybe it just wasn’t fully on the dock and when you took off the joycons it went into place? I’ve definitely done that before

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  15. K_special93

Regular

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

No, it was firmly in the dock. That's why I was kind of freaking out. I took it out and put it back in like 10x trying to figure it out. When it would 'snap' in the green light would light up briefly then disappear. I suppose maybe I had the joycons not all the way snapped in (although the Switch was working by itself) but the problem disappeared after I took the joycons out and put them back in.

17. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I might just be dust

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I may or may not have been blowing both the bottom of the dock and the bottom of the switch like a Nintendo cartridge like it was 1990 again while investigating :crylaugh:

RyanPm40 and The Lucky Moose like this.
  19. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Dust is definitely a thing with Switch docks (and stick drift) so that might have done the trick

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I do worry about dust because we keep it in my basement. The basement is finished, but things tend to get dustier faster down there. That said, I never take the Switch out of the dock, so not sure how dust would get in and out of there if it's covered 100% of the time.

21. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

RyanPm40 and Philll like this.
  22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Alright, Nintendo. I'd like to know what big games I should be looking forward to in the near future that isnt a Wii U port with DLC.

don't care about monster hunter

23. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Vase Full Of Rocks and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

25. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Okay never mind, this looks super fun.