Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1388

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Gonna sound like such a loser here, but I bought the Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy game (it was $14) for my wife and I to play and Jeopardy is...multiple choice?

Da fuck is that?

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

How would a Jeopardy video game work without multiple choice? Type in the answer? What if you don't know how to spell something?

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That's how it worked on the original Nintendo when I was a kid. You had to type in the answers.

The Lucky Moose and 333 GANG like this.
  4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Also, we bought Family Fued...once you start answering the question (which you type in manually), automated answers start to pop up to protect you from misspelling something. I would think Jeopardy could have gone along that same line of thinking.

333 GANG likes this.
  5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

One last post about Jeopardy (haha), The multiple choice isn't even four possible answers, it's just three. Like, WTF?

6. pumped for Pokemon Snap. The original is a classic and my favorite pokemon game.

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

I've had this game on my list since it got a bit of hype in this thread a while ago. Finally got the chance to check it out and it is really really good so far. Despite being in 2D, it feels more like a 3D zelda than the top down ones. Lots of great attention to detail, highly recommend it.

8. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Oh! Hades might be coming to Games Pass!

9. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Just picked up Okami HD for those 3D Zelda vibes. This looks cool, too.

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

11. The Lucky Moose

Stuff like his is one of the reasons I love video games

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Damnnnnn I didn't know this came out! Gonna check it out for sure.

EDIT: oh I think I'm confusing this with something else haha, still looks rad.

13. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

fam, fam.....
    between
    Scott Pilgrim the Game
    Bloodstained 2
    Shinsekai
    Raji
    Crosscode
    or
    Ori & the Blind Forest

…what should i get? i have enough money for ONE

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’ve been meaning to get Crosscode. Also to be clear it’s not Bloodstained 2. It’s the sequel to the prequel/stretch goal game Curse of the Moon. Which I’m sure is great tho.

15. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

oh, i just shortened it to type quicker ;-p
    it's a.... sequel to a prequel? that's just confusing, lol

Cameron likes this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

Ori

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

You know I take it back. I don’t know for sure if it’s a prequel lol. Either way let us know which one you pick.

18. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Def Ori

I have both Ori, I need to get Scott Pilgrim. Slipped my mind that was coming out already

I still need to finish the second Ori though ugh, I should wait.

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I love Scott pilgrim so much, and I’m so happy it’s playable again. However, at least on PC where my friends and I are playing it, it’s kind of a glitchy nightmare right now lol. I’m happy they were able to patch online into a 10 year old game that didn’t originally have it, but it comes at a cost lol.

20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I've bought Scott Pilgrim last night and played it online with a friend and some of it does not age well. The shop menus/interactions are clunky, the revive system and "to go" system could be better refined and getting combo'd endlessly in any corner can be ridiculous. The music and animation are stellar though. Soundtrack might honestly be one of the best ever.

Most importantly, the online is incredibly finicky and unstable.

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

slimfenix182, Aregala and AndrewSoup like this.
  22. Philll

Trusted

This may have an obvious answer, but why Diamond/Pearl? I'd presumed we'd get Lets Go Silver/Gold next, seems a bit random to jump to a Gen 4 remake.

Having said that, I've not played gens 4-7, so I'm excited to catch up

23. The Lucky Moose

Because regular Pokemon sells better than Lets Go and because D/P are the next in line for remakes

Aregala, Philll and alina like this.
  24. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Im beyond excited for D/P remakes

25. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Man, that forward slash is really necessary