Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1384

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Philll

Trusted

but does it have youtube

2. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I doubt it, but it probably has YouLube

loudasallgetout and GrantCloud like this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

no but it does interface with your tubes

4. Philll

Trusted

I got nothing

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

theagentcoma, Philll and oncenowagain like this.
  6. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Why aren't there any good golf sims on Switch?

I already played Golf Story.

7. So you did play a good golf game on switch

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  8. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Golf game, yes. But I wouldn't consider it a true golf sim if that makes sense. It's too bad Everybody's Golf would never get ported. Even Mario Golf would be good. 2K21 looks kind of cruddy.

Vase Full Of Rocks and spiffa0 like this.
  9. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

NES Open Tournament Golf is included with Nintendo Switch Online if you’re looking for a fully immersive golf experience.

10. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Beating Hades with 1 health left is a RUSH

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

2k21 looks like some p solid golf

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

So I finally opened up my Switch on Christmas and have had an absolute blast playing Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Super Smash Brothers.

However, Animal Crossing is easily the one I'm gravitating towards the most. I’ve had a blast with it! What is awesome is my fiancée has found herself playing it too which is sweet.

I thought I was doing alright because I picked all my shrubs. Then I went into a dream and saw a person’s island and am now overwhelmed with what you can do over time lol

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

2k21 plays fine. Much better on PS and Xbox, but it’s a good game. Kind of difficult too.

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

The AC thread here was always bumping for the first few months after release. Was a good time.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  15. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

The whole presentation of it just looks...cheap. Airport Simulator-ass graphics. But if the gameplay is decent I'd give it a try.

16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Just started Luigi's Mansion 3. The boss fight with the piano guy was a lot of fun.

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

And then losing to Hades when he has 1 health left is the worst thing ever....

Maybevictor likes this.
  20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yesterday my son was playing the original Mario on the switch. I said to my wife how crazy it is that 35 years later people still play this game. You can’t say that about too many other games

21. Morrissey

Trusted

NES-era games in general are pretty bad these days, but Mario is one of the few exceptions.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Monster Hunter Rise demo is out today. May be available right now but I haven’t been able to check.

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  23. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

MH has always been baffling to me, but I'll try the demo.

24. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

thinkin about getting Minecraft and Binding of Isaac. was considering waiting for a sale but BoI hasn't gone on one in the past several months so i might as well just grab both now

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If I sign-up for the online membership (I have three free months that I haven't activated yet), do I get access to all the original Nintendo games? or just some? Or any?

What are some of the other perks about the membership? And can you only play online vs. friends if you have the membership, or do you just need internet connection?

Sorry, probably dumb questions, but again, haven't played video games in 9 years prior to buying the Switch for Xmas.