Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1372

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Vase Full Of Rocks and RyanPm40 like this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Awesome to hear! I might buy one - I don't travel with my Switch often, but the few times I have felt sketchy. I've been wrapping it inside a cloth laptop sleeve heh

3. RyanPm40

Lots of games on sale from $30-40 right now. I know Links Awakening and Luigi's Mansion are $39 for digital copies, and saw New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for $26.99 from Gamestop. There are a ton more, but those were the ones I was interested in.

Some of the digital code sales seem to only be at third party retailers like Amazon or Target vs the eShop

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wtf LM3 has in game trophies/achievements?! Wish BotW, and FE:TH had those too!

xapplexpiex likes this.
  5. 333 GANG Nov 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 29, 2020)
    333 GANG

ACAB

It’s cool, but it’s not much different than what countless other games have done before. It’s essentially just a list of alternate objectives to complete within the game.

6. dorfmac

Trusted

Again. The trophy exists. It is a turd.

7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Me too. I think it's the best case I've had.

morgantayler likes this.
  8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Let's add dungeons to BOTW before achievements

9. RyanPm40

Just getting to the Master Suites in LM3. Not bad considering I just got it on Thanksgiving! Short game :-p

10. RyanPm40

Just wondering - do you find that the case is pretty safe from compression, like if it were jammed into a fairly full backpack? Curious how safe the joycon sticks are. I saw some negative reviews on there for that, but the vast majority were positive

11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Now I want LM3. Thanks, thread.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah I haven’t had any issues. The slots for the joy-sticks are pretty firm to me.

It does seem like they made some minor changes since I bought mine so I can’t say for certain. Like mine only holds 8 cards and it didn’t come with with a strap.

Vase Full Of Rocks and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I've had it for a long long time in my stuffed backpack and I have had no problem. I just wouldn't suggest throwing my backpack around against rocks or something haha

RyanPm40 and morgantayler like this.
  14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

That's mine too. Mine has 8 slots and no strap as well. I don't know if I'd find the strap that handy.

morgantayler likes this.
  15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

JRGComedy and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

17. RyanPm40

Is Splatoon 2 worth it? I don't know anyone with it or anything about it tbh.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  18. RyanPm40

Also, weird, when I search for links awakening, Google says $30 at walmart, but then it lists for $51.28 on their website. Splatoon is $59 again.

Did walmart already end their cyber Monday deals despite still being Monday morning?

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Walmarts website is an absolute god damn cluster fuck. Trust nothing about prices with games on that damn site. It's probably 49.99 plus tax.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Link's Awakening is amazing though.

theagentcoma and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yes, Link’s Awakening is very, very good

oldjersey and theagentcoma like this.
  22. RyanPm40

Is it worth it to someone who could never get into the other 2D zelda games on NES/SNES? I've really only done most of my playing in OOT, MM and Twilight Princess

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Honestly? Probably not, it's over priced and a short game. If you don't like top down Zelda I wouldn't risk it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah, top down Zelda is top down Zelda.

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

top 3 game on the switch imo

the standard turf war is fun, but the ranked modes are where it’s at. I personally love splat zones. it’s almost worth the price for salmon run alone. main story mode is pretty good and the dlc is incredible. definitely get the game.