Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1369

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. Probably a few runs away from beating Hades. Got him to half of his second life.

I don't remember who's boon it was but having health replenish 1 heart every second if you had no death defiance left was huge.

oldjersey and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  3. DooDooBird

Trusted

I bought it for $42.99 a couple months ago and it felt like the deal of the lifetime since it never goes on sale. That fucking game should not be more than $19.99 at this point. It's ridiculous.

4. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I rented tropical freeze for $5 and beat it in 2 days.

5. Just beat theseus and the minotaur and have full health and all three death defiance. Gotta go to bed but I'm hoping to complete the run tomorrow.

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

you're in a real good spot right now! the moment i started being able to beat the champions of Elysium without dying was when i knew i'd be able to make it (at least) all the way to Hades himself consistently

spiffa0 and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  7. oakhurst Nov 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 24, 2020)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

https://s.famitsu.com/news/202011/24210021.html

Age of Calamity has already shipped over 3 million copies. It’s already on track to be the highest selling Koei Tecmo game and has outsold fire emblem warriors in less than a week.

atticusfinch likes this.
  8. Completed my first run let's goooooooo

FB_IMG_1606237413390.jpg

9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Was able to get lucky at Target today and found the Nintendo Switch Black Friday bundle which comes with Mario Kart!

I’ll be “opening it” on Christmas but am very excited to get back into Nintendo.

Which games are essentials? I am definitely a Mario fan and loved those games as a kid.

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. DooDooBird

Trusted

Breath of the Wild
    Mario Odyssey
    Luigi’s Mansion
    Pikmin 3
    Smash Bros

Just to name a few.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

My "Must-Have"s:

Mario Odyssey
    Mario Kart
    Animal Crossing
    Mario 3D All Stars (for Galaxy alone)

Honorable mentions:

Smash Bros
    Yoshi's Crafted World
    Pokemon Sword/Shield

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  12. RyanPm40

Gotta say, even with the GCN controller, Sunshine still feels awkward trying to be precise with movements and landing on things from a jump. Is that due to being 30fps?

13. 333 GANG

ACAB

Hell yeah.

Try out Luigi’s Mansion 3. I had a blast with it. One of my favorite Swifch experiences to date.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  14. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Breath of the Wild
    Mario Odyssey
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses

not exclusives, but download Hades and Hollow Knight too.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'd say a must have, absolutely, is Breath of the Wild.
    Other great games are Mario Odyssey, Link's Awakening, Smash Bros, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario 3D All Stars

Donnie Ruth, RyanPm40 and 333 GANG like this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

I second Link’s Awakening. I’d never actually played the original, but I had a great time with it.

theagentcoma and Donnie Ruth like this.
  17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

If I were looking at picking up one of the three Warriors games on switch, which one should I pick? It looks like Hyrule and Fire Emblem have a lot more content than Age of Calamity, so that's a draw for me. Sorta just looking for some mindless fun.

18. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I wouldn’t recommend playing Age of Calamity unless you finish BotW. It’s so much more rewarding.

19. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I am currently sitting about halfway through BOTW haha. I don’t really care about the story in these games, and I like both the Zelda and FE universes, so I’m more just about which one has more interesting gameplay and/or content.

20. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’ve only played AoC, but I like it a lot.

Ben likes this.
  21. I'm obsessed with hades so def recommend

mescalineeyes and xapplexpiex like this.
  22. RyanPm40

Looking for advice on whether I should buy Mario Aces or New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. There are some really good deals out there outside of the shop - $29 for Aces, $34-39 for Mario Bros

23. RyanPm40 Nov 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 25, 2020)
    RyanPm40

Looking for advice on whether I should buy Mario Aces or New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. There are some really good deals out there outside of the eshop - $29 for Aces, $34-39 for Mario Bros

EDIT
    Or Link's Awakening. Not sure what kinda game that is, I've only played OOT, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess which I've never been able to complete lol. I prefer more casual games

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

New SMB U Deluxe is great

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. dorfmac

Trusted

LA is definitely more casual and a smaller time investment than the ones you mention. Great game, but definitely one to get on sale since it is shorter and you won’t get a 200 hour experience for the 60 like with BOTW.

RyanPm40 likes this.