Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1365

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’ll take some tomorrow. Only have a handful open right now. I need to get risers for the case still

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Pretty wild

3. Philll

Trusted

Mad that Mario Kart 8 is still pulling those numbers.

Also, despite sucking at it, I'm really enjoying Hades. As of last night I'm all about the Dionysus boons, love the hangover dash.

mescalineeyes and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Haven't played Wind Waker all week, too stressed from the election. Playing Wind Waker right now after the PA and GA numbers just came in feels better than drugs.

RyanPm40, maldoror, Joshua and 4 others like this.
  5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

These pics aren’t very good. The lighting in here sucks at night and I was gone all day today. Like I said before I need to get risers and lights for these cases. Also need to find a better way to display because I ran out of space. I can’t find my Smash Zelda, Smash Inkling Girl, or Mega Yarn Yoshi at the moment. Other than that the only US release I don’t own is Solaire.
    14C42F76-78A4-41F0-AED2-77260F0E5AE2.jpeg C0064BF2-53AA-42BB-B1F4-2EE29D99841F.jpeg CAEC5DA6-49C8-47EA-A0D7-211E4C89F4C9.jpeg A4DC7F72-9B0A-455E-9BCE-C17EDE5ECD0C.jpeg 8C4AE4C8-EEAC-42A0-9C9C-04F09AE4D0B9.jpeg

6. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I bought the bundle for Pokemon Shield. I ended up deciding I want that Ponyta and Rapidash. I hope this holds me over while we wait for Pokemon Snap.

morgantayler and Philll like this.
  7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Switch isn't getting the Mass Effect Trilogy. What a bummer.

8. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

fam, it.... it finally happened. i just "beat" Hades for the first time.
    the hype when he finally went down was unbelievable. i didn't even like my boon loadout that run either!

has anyone else made it through a run so far? (cc @oldjersey )

[​IMG]

9. The Lucky Moose

That sucks. The rumors were so strong.

10. DooDooBird

Trusted

This is an impressive display. I have a handful of amiibos, but they tend to get dusty sitting on a shelf in my game room and are a pain in the ass to clean.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Nice!!! First victory with the shield, very cool. I've completed about 7 runs, been a few weeks since I've played, been on a major Zelda kick.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

animal crossing cards are now available to buy online on most retailers

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  13. stayillogical

I need help. Playing Pokemon Shield and I've made it to the first large wild area. I have no idea what Pokemon I should focus on catching to make a good team since they're all unfamiliar. I started the game with a Scorbunny so I'm good with fire for now. Any recommendations?

14. morgantayler Nov 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 8, 2020)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Get a good water resist because that will be the second gym, so a grass or electric type. I can’t remember what is available early on.

Edit: I forgot you’ll get gifted a Toxel at some point so that’ll be good. So just kind of get what you like.

15. The Lucky Moose

It’s an easy game, you’ll be fine, just don’t use more than one oer type

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  16. stayillogical

I overthink things, haha. I'd just hate to invest time training a pokemon I don't really like. With the old school games, you have a set plan. Like Rattata and Caterpie are not part of your team.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  17. Philll

Trusted

I put no more thought into it than "ooh, that one looks cool" and I breezed through the game. Like Moose says, as long as there's variety in the typing youve got nothing to worry about.

18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

The game is incredibly easy, pick Pokemon you find interesting and you'll be okay!

19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

just use your starter only and overpower everyone like I did

*please don’t do that strategy it sucks lmao*

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

21. stayillogical

Why are there guys with lawn chairs outside of Game Stop right now?

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

New Xbox tomorrow I think

23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yup

24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

To anyone who has played Rune Factory 4 - am I playing through the story too quickly? I just reached level 104 and I'm only in the first week of Autumn. I'm working my way through the floating island right now.

25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

The Lucky Moose likes this.