Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1259

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Screenshot_20200706-230208_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Get it y'all

RyanPm40 and zigbigwig like this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

yes

spiffa0 likes this.
  3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Gamecube is 20 years old?? Hot damn

Give us a port of FE Path of Radiance so I don't have to pay top $$$ for it

Jake W and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Simpsons Hit & Run remaster time. If they can remaster that mediocre Spongebob game, they can remaster Hit & Run.

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Did anyone play bloody roar: primal fury on gamecube? I played that one a lot and it was really fun.

also someone should remake Godzilla: destroy all monsters melee. We have only had 1 Godzilla game in more than a decade.

7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

oldjersey and theagentcoma like this.
  8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

mailed out my old joycons and took the opportunity to order the blue/neon yellow set that I randomly saw in stock. I'm almost back.

oldjersey likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Ok you inspired me to send mine out but I got a question for you. After you submitted the claim online, how long did it take for them to send you the shipping label and instructions. I got an automated email saying their restarting repairs but no label or anything

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

You should get the label and stuff pretty quickly.

Once I sent mine out last year I got it back a little after a month, I actually think I'm gonna do it with another pair I wasn't aware they were doing this again

11. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

it might take longer than usual. I requested the repair as soon I saw they were accepting requests again, because they stopped for a while and I would check every week or so. requested on june 5, got the label and everything on june 19.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Jeez!!! 2 weeks!?

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Nintendo really should do what a lot of phone manufacturers do - send a refurbished replacement along with the shipping label, have the customer ship their old joy cons back, and that's the end of it. It's so simple.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As in same day? I haven’t gotten anything yet and it’s been about an hour. I’m not rushing I just don’t know if it went through correctly and if I need to redo. I’m off today but work 10 days straight after this so it’d be nice to get it sent off today

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Never mind. Should have refreshed before replying to your post

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I honestly feel like that's what they do, except you send your broken joy-cons to them first.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

This is what I was hoping for. Get the credit card info upfront and people will send it back as soon as they get the replacement

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’ll let you know if they repair mine. Both of the ones I’m sending have unique little scratches on them. Unless they send them back in the same housing and just replace the insides

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah let me know, when I did it they just felt like new joy-cons haha but maybe they just did a good job repairing them!

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  20. chris

Trusted Supporter

Children of Morta rules and I love how difficult it has been so far

SmashRipsaw and sean_rugy like this.
  21. wisdomfordebris Jul 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 9, 2020)
    wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

hi I will buy cuphead on the switch for one of you if you meet the following conditions:

1) you like challenging games a la super meat boy/spelunky/hollow knight

2) you will play it

3) you are a good human

4) you can’t justify spending money on a game right now

5) from time to time you will share your experiences with me in the Cuphead thread

I really love this game and want others here to experience it w me

edit: no longer available (I ended up giving the code to a friend)

22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Finished Cosmic Star Heroine in about 10.5 hours. Enjoyable game. The Chrono Trigger inspiration is pretty obvious, but there's enough going on with the battle system and setting that makes it feel unique. Cool soundtrack and fun cast of characters.

Probably gonna mess around with Bastion and the Cold Steel/Brigandine demos until Paper Mario.

SmashRipsaw and zigbigwig like this.
  23. Anthony_

I meet all of these conditions except #4, but I can say that I won't pay for it on my own lmao

24. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Just curious - why’s that?

But yeah, it’s yours if you want it!

Anthony_ likes this.
  25. Anthony_

I'm getting CrossCode this week, Paper Mario next week, and then probably not buying any more games until the fall. Can't really justify buying anything else atm.

And I was just kidding anyway, I'm good. Get it for someone who actually doesn't have the money rn.