Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nintendo Video Game • Page 1081

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Mar 31, 2016.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

You were told wrong, sorry. It’s fine for what it is, but it’s not like the other games in the most crucial ways and also Sword/Shield are the most accessible actual Pokemon games since like the first ones. Maybe you’ll enjoy it though and it’ll have been worth it regardless.

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I think the Lets Go games are only good if you really liked Pokemon Go and if you had a lot of nostalgia for the original games on the Gameboy. I'm one of those people so I had a blast playing through it once. That said, I sold it the day after I beat it because I'm never going to play it again.

Jake W likes this.
  3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Let's Go are missing pretty important game mechanics and it's so damn easy(yes even by Pokémon standards) that I just can't see an adult without nostalgia for the original games enjoying it at all.

4. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Well, if it's an awful experience I can just sell it. I don't have super high expectations.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's not awful, these geeks just like to shit on everything.

It's a fun game and fun experience for sure

6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Did anyone end up getting Ring Fit Adventure and is it worth it? Looking to get a workout in at home

7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’m not saying that. They’re fine. I just think S/S are great entry points whereas the Let’s Go games aren’t really entry points into the series at all.

Fucking Dustin and Jake W like this.
  8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Exactly

Jake W and The Lucky Moose like this.
  9. Jake W

Believe it or not some of us just think Let's Go is a pretty terrible game. I don't like to "just shit on" everything, I defend a lot of games that people hate on.

10. Jake W

Sword and Shield is great and a one of the best entry points for someone new to the series

Anthony_ likes this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Alright calm down

12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Jake W likes this.
  13. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

please don't fight over Pokémon guys when BOTW 2 might have weapon degradation.

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I was just busting chops really wasn't a personal attack so I'm sry.

15. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Trying to get a Flame Orb in Shield is ruining my life

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

They can't possibly do that to us again

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  17. Jake W

Soz just don't like when people try and dismiss my opinions as nerd over-reactions because I literally hate when people do that

18. mescalineeyes

they will and you will like it

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Definitely. Wasn't trying to do that bud. I'm the epitome of a fair weathered Pokemon fan

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

21. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i wish in DQXI that Erik didnt interpret "Fight Wisely" as "use all of your MP as fast as you possibly can"

sean_rugy and Matt like this.
  22. mescalineeyes

I'll be real with you dog, the kind of cheesecake I make isn't exactly photogenic. it's creamy as hell tho

oldjersey likes this.
  23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

So I finally got to the end of Part 1 in Three Houses yesterday after furiously plugging away at it for a week and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

Although I totally called Edelgard being the Flame Emperor by like Chapter 5, they did not conceal that very well at all. Ditto for the obligatory “characters with light green hair” reveal lol.

Matt and Jake W like this.
  24. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

What are the main differences between Let's Go and Sword/Shield?

25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I did! I like it for the most part. It’s not a super intense workout or anything, but it’s SOME physical activity for me every day which is exactly what I wanted.

Matt likes this.