Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nine Inch Nails Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 14, 2016.

1. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I can see where you are coming from. But for bands with such large catalogs I'd much rather see 35. NIN always are guaranteed to play Closer, Hurt, Hand The Feeds, Terrible Lie, Reptile, Head Like A Hole so to get extras would be amazing.

2. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

there still is a pretty good variety night to night. not necessarily on a festival tour, but that’s bc you’re more stuck with set times.

look at the wave goodbye tour - they often had three openers for those shows and yet still played different sets each night. obviously was a special run of shows but having an opener hadn’t restricted them in the past. even the NINJA tour had pretty unique sets night to night

3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

good point my friend!

primavera likes this.
  4. ugman_2000 Dec 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 28, 2017)
    ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah all NIN sets I've seen have been different. Trent does like to mix them up from tour to tour. Biggest surprise for me was them playing their Dead Souls cover at reading festival in 07, that whole set made me so happy.

Nine Inch Nails Setlist at Reading Festival 2007

primavera likes this.
  5. cherrywaves

Trusted

They usually have great openers anyway. Oneohtrix, Dillinger, etc.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

7. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

cant wait. supposed to be much different than what fans are expecting. Hope they do some US shows and not festivals this summer/ fall.

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

announced a tour with the jesus and mary chain

9. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I absoultely love this band and always will. Always try to catch their live shows, but I may just have to skip this tour due to the ticketing. I cant get to the venue this weekend to line up. I see what they are doing trying to eliminate the bots, just doesnt work for me.

10. primavera

routing is really weird. bummed i won’t be able to see them.

stars143 likes this.
  11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Yeah the ticket thing only in person doesn't work for people from the suburbs or happen to have work that day but I understand the reasoning

13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea. it would cost me like $50 to get to the box office on top of having to pay the probably overpriced ticket price. Plus sacrifice a day to go to the city and wait in line.

14. primavera

that's pretty awesome tbh

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's also not only in person

WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD PRESALE? WILL I HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO BUY TICKETS ONLINE?

YES, LIMITED QUANTITIES OF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE VIA ALL NORMAL TICKET PURCHASING CHANNELS, INCLUDING ONLINE, AT A LATER DATE (TO BE ANNOUNCED). TICKET INVENTORY AVAILABLE VIA THESE TRADITIONAL CHANNELS WILL INCLUDE ADA TICKETS.

16. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damnit, I'll be out of town the day of the on sale.
    Really hope I can get a ticket to the 2nd Radio City show.

18. cherrywaves

Trusted

SHIT MIRROR LMAOOOOO

stars143 and amorningofsleep like this.
  19. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

20. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Yeah, there’s no way I’ll be able to get tix for Chicago or Nashville. Guess my streak of not being able to see NIN continues on.

21. primavera

yessssss

22. primavera

won't be able to go either but im pretty excited for the release. thought add violence and not the actual events were two of their best releases

23. atlas

Trusted

V excited at the prospect of seeing NIN in a GA venue

24. stars143

Trusted

Going to the Atlanta show? /s

One of the best shows I've seen was NIN on the Lights in the Sky tour in a GA venue.

25. chelsealouanne

Regular

Been waiting for this, so I'm surprised and upset Canada isn't included on this run.:verysad:I hope maybe more dates will be added later.