Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nine Inch Nails Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 14, 2016.

1. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

wordzanddreamz and ugman_2000 like this.
  2. Inna Selez

Regular

Long intro, song starts from 1:40.

skurt likes this.
  3. Inna Selez

Regular

NIN will perform at Mad Cool Festival 2018 in Spain!

skurt likes this.
  4. Inna Selez

Regular

skurt likes this.
  5. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

incredible tune

6. primavera

been binging them a lot lately and i think i’ve settled on this:
    1. reptile
    2. wish
    3. we’re in this together
    4. eraser
    5. the great below
    6. the great destroyer
    7. the collector
    8. right where it belongs
    9. came back haunted
    10. she’s gone away

7. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I'd have to have a long think about top 10 NIN tracks but hell yes to We're In This Together. That's definitley one of my favs, I wish Trent would bust that out live every now and then.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  8. primavera

i think he’s said it’s out of his range vocally now but i might be wrong about that. same with the great below.

9. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I've had so much love for this band since 1994. Seen them a ton of times live and own all their material. Not sure I can do an exact order, but here are my top 10

#1 The Becoming
    #2 The Wretched
    ***no order
    Mr. Self Destruct
    Reptile
    Somewhat Damage (seeing them open this past summers show at Webster Hall with this I thought the floor was going to cave in)
    Into The Void
    The Hand That Feeds
    Right Where It Belongs
    The Beginning Of The End
    Terrible Lie

10. cherrywaves

Trusted

Finally redownloaded all the old Halo’s up until the early 2000’s. Used to own them all as a kid but never listened to the remixes much

I could give you a good top 10 in 2007 but I haven’t really listened to them in so long

11. primavera

have only seen them once on the NIN/JA tour but they would definitely rank in a top 5 all time band for me

12. cherrywaves

Trusted

Would kill to go back in time and see them on the Fragility tour(s). Shame it was such a dark period for him

13. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I caught them twice on The Lights in the Sky Over North America Tour and once on the NIN/JA. Incredible live band, sounds better than on album live.

14. primavera

Would love to see them next year with the current iteration, Trent seems to be having a bunch of fun from the festival streams.

15. skurt

Weren't we supposed to get that third EP by the end of the year?

16. primavera

eh. there was roughly six months between the first and second. wouldn’t be surprised if it comes out march or so.

17. skurt

Been over 5 months since Add Violence, maybe January.

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Hopefully soon. and then a full length as well I heard

skurt likes this.
  19. primavera

honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the full length was just a compilation of the three EPs and maybe an extra song or two, kinda like what they did with HTDA

wouldn’t mind more material from them btw

20. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I think defiently a summer tour. Love that the 90s groups still tour and have huge followings. NIN, Pearl Jam, Foos

21. primavera

wouldn’t mind them doing another NIN/JA, NIN/QOTSA, NIN/Soundgarden type huge co-headliner with a similar band, idk maybe prophets of rage

22. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

saw both the NIN/ QOTSA and NIN/Soundgarden tours. solid for sure. Only issue I have with NIN shows is the length. Its not even 2 hours. Bands like Pearl Jam play 3+ hours and no openers. Seen PJ 5 times and every setlist is completely different. Makes the shows more unique

23. primavera

i’d rather see two bands play 20ish songs than one play 35 tbh. it gets kinda exhausting after a point.

24. skurt

NIN definitely doesn't need openers.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  25. primavera

it’s not a question of need. does radiohead “need” openers? no. they still bring them out.