Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nightmare Of You Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Vase Full Of Rocks, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

A few things I want to talk about:

Nightmare Of You (NOY) has a sale going on their Bandcamp. All their releases including their singles and b-sides album for $18.40. That's a super sweet deal for one of my favorite bands of all time.

Their Bandcamp is just www.nightmareofyou.com.

Secondly, if you haven't listened to it yet, please check out Brandon's solo EP, Up The River. It's so good. I talked with him at their NOY show in Boston last year and he said that no one even really noticed it came out which really made me sad because he's such a nice and talented guy.

You can find his solo EP here:

I also got a signed CD of their Bang EP from Brandon which is awesome. I wish they would do a third record.

Chcurry182 and Matt Metzler like this.
  2. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Rediscovering the debut album today, I know it's a cliche but I feel like they were way before their time.

3. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

I still listen to the self-titled and Bang EP regularly.

.K. and irthesteve like this.
  4. tomdelonge

Trusted

First album is great. Staple autumn listening in my life. I dunno if I’d say it’s ahead of its time though. If anything I’d think a few years behind

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

LOVE the first record but nothing beyond that.