Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Night in the Woods (PS4, iOS, PC) Video Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Viva Sonata, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

Adventure indie game from first-time developers Infinite Fall. This was Kickstarted in 2013 and will finally be released February 21st.

You can check out a supplemental game, Lost Constellation, on itch.io. The developers have gone on to talk about how death is going to play an important part in the game's story.

One of my most anticipated for this year.

2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Incredibly excited for this, I was glad to see a thread pop up. I adore the art style and everything I've seen of the world looks really interesting.

It should also be noted that there's a second supplemental game, Longest Night by Finji, InfiniteAmmo, bombsfall.

3. Viva Sonata

w h a t. Totally playing it now.

4. chris

Trusted Supporter

ahhh I totally forgot about this game, really looking forward to this now

5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

It's really short (even shorter than LC) but it actually predates Lost Constellation, then they went back a year or two ago and reworked it to better fit with the NITW canon.

6. Viva Sonata

Oh! If you preorder the game on PS4 they send you an exclusive skin for your home screen. It's awesome.

7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

So yeah this is finally out and the first hour or so I played was very, very promising. Can't wait to see where this goes.

8. Purchased this on a whim without hearing anything about it. The last two hours have been, uh, interesting. Idk what I expected but it definitely wasn’t that lol. Kinda feels like I’m playing an interactive book, with not much emphasis on “interactive”. Lots of laughs though, and definitely a lot of heart. Interested to see where things go from here.