Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nicole Dollanganger Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by WetwithSharp, May 22, 2016.

1. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

She's need her rightful thread on this glorious site.

And why not start this off with her cover of Helena.....

Still cant thank whoever told me about her debut album enough, that thing is insanely amazing.

2. Michael

Regular Bitch

Love Natural Born Losers. Was one of my top albums of last year.

dyingdflowers likes this.
  3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Big fan. also she made a tweet last night about how Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is the best album to ever exist so now I like her even more.

4. Tom Lee

Regular

Love this lady.

5. Inna Selez

Regular

She has such unusual voice, sometimes I think she is not from our planet :eh:

6. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

hehe, I'm going to see her in August. YEEEZZZ, yeeezzzzzzzzz! Be still my heart.

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

shes great

8. Inna Selez

Regular

I'm happy for you, man!

9. SpyKi

Listening to Ode to Dawn Wiener: Embarrassing Love Songs for the first time and this shit is blowing my mind. This takes her to the next level for me.

10. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

The hyyypppee. Anyone in here catching this tour she's on with Teen Suicide/Infinity Crush?

11. SpyKi

He threatened him with more of his own blood? What a weird dude. Where did he get the blood from? Also 11 years ago, who cares what happened 11 years ago? I'd have spit on him.

12. SpyKi

yeah, I get it. Sounds like some bullshit to me, I'd have been pissed.

Joel likes this.
  13. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Natural Born Losers is top 5 for me from last year. Feels like an "instant classic" in so many ways. All kinds of creepy and affecting. Really thematically interesting, too. I love the singles she's released since and would love to see her with Teen Suicide/Elvis Depressedly, but I just can't get into either of those bands and I'd feel kinda silly paying $16 to see her and leave.

14. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Her guitarist is her boyfriend I believe(the fellow with super long hair), not the drummer. And what show did this happen at?

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

16. SpyKi

Also new album's called Hillbilly Noir! Sounds good to me.

17. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

The good news is if you live near Waterloo she's been added to the Exalt release show. She replaced Lean Gretsky who are shitty people and should not be allowed in the scene.

18. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Yeah, she's said on Twitter for the last week or so she's been in pain. I'm surprised she's made it this far.

19. michael b

Uh no I was there and I'm friends with all the guys who play live with her. Your friend was an absolute asshole to her and everyone from that time period knows of a lot of the traumatizing shit he did to her when they were 14-16. He's even apologized for it. Matt had every right to tell him to fuck off considering that when your pal went into the bathroom and saw her, he tried to instigate conversation and it freaked her out. Then being the total wiener he is and after crying about the blood on his shirt, he messaged her online and told her that if she didn't want to see him, she shouldn't play in London, Ontario. Your friend is a cocky and self-important piece of shit and he had that coming to him for a long time.

WetwithSharp and Contender like this.
  20. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

rekt.

21. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

when keeping it real goes wrong

22. michael b

If you knew what your prick friend did to her, you'd be embarrassed and ashamed to defend him and his actions so valiantly now. Seriously dude. Time doesn't excuse that sort of behavior. I won't get into details out of respect for HER. And nah I'm not going to PM you privately. I'm going to address you where you decided to post.

23. michael b

Also you can take it easy on the ~we're just good people trying to mind our own business and we don't believe in violence or intimidation~ when he messaged her after the show and threatened her boyfriend.

24. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

S'all good, they're just hashing out some stuff that needed to be hashed out. Anyways.....dat Hillbilly Noir, cant wait!

SpyKi and ComedownMachine like this.
  25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Michael B is a herb, yo