Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nickelodeon Reviving Invader Zim for TV Movie

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Invader Zim will be getting a new TV movie:

Jhonen Vasquez’s seminal societal satire Invader Zim will return to Nickelodeon, as the network has just announced greenlight plans for an Invader Zim television movie.

Raku likes this.
  2. myawrld

Regular

what a time to be alive

Raku and Lucas27 like this.
  3. Daaaaaaaaaaaaang I completely forgot about this show.

Raku and Lucas27 like this.
  4. Lucas27

Trusted

Still one of my favorite cartoons ever.

Woohoo!, js977 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  5. I'm sorry, who are you?

6. Lucas27

Trusted

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  7. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

great news

Raku likes this.
  8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Didn't appreciate this show as much as I should have at the time, but I'm excited now

Raku likes this.
  9. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Never dug this show as much as fans of it do, but Im happy for those who've finally got this movie.

Raku likes this.
  10. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

The me from 2001 is soooooo excited hahaha this is great

11. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

I totally am on board for this. One of my favorites during the confusing time of adolescence in the early 00's.

12. Raku

Regular

Cool that they're doing this, I have a whole list of shows I would love to see come back (even if just for a one time thing) from Nickelodeon. I hope to see more of this, and hopefully it's done better (and more respected) than what Cartoon Network has done (I'm still upset about Teen Titans, and then they had to go and ruin both PPGs and Ben 10 (Not once, but twice... First with Omniverse, and now with this "comedy" they have on right now =/)) in the past.

Same, I remember being turned off by the gross/somewhat dark scenes as a kid. However, I just kept watching it because other than those scenes, it was still entertaining XD

js977 likes this.
  13. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Love this show.