Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Niall in the Time of Styles • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 3, 2018.

1. When I say "I was a bit of a hater at times" I literally mean I never bothered listening to most of it for no reason other than I really disliked "What Makes You Beautiful" and never bothered to revisit the topic. That said, I've covered "Night Changes" with my band at acoustic shows. And at this point I just don't know where to start.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

All their records are pretty different! Their first two are more straight boyband pop. midnight memories seems to be where they started getting more input/involved and started getting more of a rock influence and it has some really strong songs. Then they have FOUR which is their best imo. FOUR and Made in the AM def have the influence u hear in Harry's and Niall's solo albums.

3. Kiana Jan 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 4, 2018)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

They have some decent songs tbh!! Just ignore any that Ed Sheeran has touched

Also Walking in the Wind is literally flawless but it's not on youtube smh @ it being a bonus track if anyone dislikes that song they're probably a robot programmed to bring sadness upon the earth.

4. TuneYouOut

Newbie Supporter

Fireproof and What a Feeling are my fucking jaaaaamms

Kiana likes this.