Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Super Bowl LI [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 18

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cryates, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
    BirdPerson, clucky, St. Nate and 2 others like this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Look at this way, there is nowhere we can go but up at this point.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

84 lumber, how about that

4. DooDooBird

Trusted

What the fuck was this Falcons defense the 2nd half? These dudes looked like they've never tackled a guy in their lives. Brady could have just thrown comeback and hitch type routes for days and those Falcon guys looked fucking clueless on what they were supposed to do.

5. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Have you seen our last two coaches? I'll take an OC who scores 28 on the Pats any day. A bad stretch of playingcalling there? Absolutely. But he was awesome this year as an OC.

6. williek311 Feb 5, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 6, 2017)
    williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Tom Brady is pretty good.

7. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I have many problems with Trump and didn't vote for him (or Clinton for that matter), but this Trump-shaming shit is gross. Do you not have any family or friends that support him? Have a conversation with them, try to understand their worldview. Everyone has their reasons. Hell, Tom was friends with him long before his presidential run. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation for being friends with someone who is supported by nearly half the country.

8. DooDooBird

Trusted

Easy there... Falcons offense only put up 21.

a nice person and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Nope.

Not gonna "understand the worldview" of someone who supports a fascist, not happening. Trump and anyone supports him should be shamed.

(Also, he was supported by significantly under half of the people who voted, which is not close to half the country.)

Chris Prindle likes this.
  10. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

11. DarkHotline

Yeah well, that bloated old orange is trying to establish himself as a dictator and is currently trying to dismantle the rights of numerous groups of people who aren't male, white, or Christian. I could care fucking less if someone like you has a problem with people shaming others for supporting him, that's what they get for betting on the destructive horse he is. Actions have consequences, that's the consequence for voting for a cartoon villain for President. You know what, I've tried to be lenient, I've tried to be fair. You know what that got me? "FUCK YOU, YOU LIBERAL CUCK!" Yeah, I don't care, fuck those people including Fancy Dog Brady.

Chris Prindle, RyanPm40 and FTank like this.
  12. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Nah, he's just a positive person.

ChaseTx likes this.
  13. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

"I'm gonna show public support and refuse to answer about it"

ChaseTx and FTank like this.
  14. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

15. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Trump shaming is good as it fights the legitimization of Trump's ideology and those who support it.

16. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

You're definitely in a favorable place on chorus. You don't have to interact with many (if any) conservatives here. No challenging of your world views. As a libertarian, I've never had that. Not online or in my social life. I've come to enjoy interacting with all kinds of people, even if I don't agree with them.

17. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

I miss football already

fronkensteen, T.K. and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  18. Time to leave this thread

19. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Lol Trump shaming. Y'all are stupid.

20. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Trump shaming also known as using a small measure of thought when talking about Trump.

21. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I think Trump shaming is like when someone puts a gun in your face and you make fun of them, and then there's a dumb fuck off to the side that is like, "hey, uh, don't make fun of the guy with the gun. Don't you have family members that put guns in people's faces?"

22. Lol

23. DarkHotline

He probably had to get a headstart on filming a new movie in which he's the hero in a real life disaster.

24. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Oh man how unbearable it must be to be Tom Brady and shamed for supporting Trump, oh how will he make it through the day?

25. DarkHotline

Through the power of Gatorade and Wheaties, with a small dash of black magic and animal sacrifice.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.