Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 876

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I was just elaborating calm down

2. Randall Mentzos

Atlanta and Baltimore both have amazing graffiti though.

Atlanta takes the cake just because it’s literally EVERYWHERE. Like, there is graffiti ART not just tags, under *every* bridge, on every wall that divides neighborhoods from highways and train tracks, on the side of SO many buildings. Between that and the dense canopy of trees / rich system of city parks Atlanta is a very beautiful city.

The city actually sanctions and supports public art so there’s a lot of areas where it’s legal. Baltimore’s Station North neighborhood in particular does the same thing.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  3. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I agree with this. Not necessarily comparing Baltimore’s because I’ve never been, but I like Chattanooga’s aquarium more than Atlanta’s for this reason

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  4. dorfmac

Trusted

best two places for street art, from the admittedly small amount i've seen, is philly and san juan, puerto rico.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

5. Night Channels

Trusted

Deep Ellum in Dallas has the best street art that I've seen in the US.

6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Deep Ellum rules.

Night Channels likes this.
  7. Randall Mentzos May 30, 2020
    (Last edited: May 30, 2020)
    Randall Mentzos

Seems like that’s the place to be in Dallas.

Unlike Nashville where the popular part of town is actually the part of town that sucks lol

Broadway is worth seeing and if you have money to blow it’d be fun to get wasted there. But there is zero original music happening on Broadway despite 300 bands playing all at once, and that city is fucking totalitarian about paying for parking and towing. You must pay $150 to avoid paying $300, there’s literally no alternative, no mass transit, etc. Uber is best but even that costs 3x what it costs in most cities.

My best experience in Nashville’s Broadway was when I walked through it and across a pedestrian bridge to get to the Titans stadium. Each time I’ve actually tried to go there for a few drinks has just been an annoying hassle. I expected it to be a bigass ripoff and just went for the spectacle / experience and each time, I levied my expectations. And it still ended up being frustrating as shit, all just to see country bands play (admittedly REALLY GOOD) 80s and 90s top 40 radio covers and look dead / robotic while they do it.

East Nashville and West Nashville are excellent though and way better. And South Downtown if you’re fine with spending a bit more for food and drinks.

8. This was 930 am and I've been outside all day. Burned, sun head ache, I'm too old

MVIMG_20200530_092933.jpg

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Just move the pool inside. Problem solved.

Brent and Owlex like this.
  10. Randall Mentzos

My stereo no longer works and I am so upset

11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I went to the Baltimore aquarium in like 2nd grade circa 1996. I still remember the rainforest exhibit being cool as hell. I'd love to go back some day.

AFoolsGlory and Randall Mentzos like this.
  12. Nothing else to talk about so I'll share I built this the last two days and it was a son of a bitch

20200531_111146-COLLAGE.jpg

13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Why does it look warped?

14. If by warped you mean the seams dont line up exactly it's because the ground isn't exactly level which was a big part of the problem.

Randall Mentzos and PeacefulOrca like this.
  15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, couldn’t tell if it was just the angle or it’s a new “modern” style

16. The first instruction was to build a wooden platform and there was no way i was doing that lol

Randall Mentzos and PeacefulOrca like this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Building stuff is fun but doing it too much is excessive. Big respect to people who have to do that daily.

18. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I thought it was the perspective with the building next to it.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yesterdays home owning mission was buying a couch and bed...today Im installing the outdoor deck lights and adding vents to our shed. I seem to remember a time when I did fun things on weekends, lo a long time ago 6 days ago when I didnt own a home

20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Oh man, Doug put some guy on blast on Twitter, and now people are donating to Minnesota orgs to spite the guy

21. Randall Mentzos

What did you do instead?

22. There's a product called truegrid that I bought and filled with pea pebbles. But I just couldn't get it exactly level.

23. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

You'll see mine in there :)

preppyak likes this.
  24. Randall Mentzos

I still think it’s so cool that Doug used to post on AP and be a regular lol

Texas Flood likes this.
  25. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I logged out of Twitter this morning.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.