Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 1337

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Morningwheg took the wind in overtime and Marinelli went 0-16 and I would rather they be rehired than deal with one more Patricia game. They had Joey Harrington and Jon Kitna, Patricia had Matthew Stafford.

It’s the level of squandered talent that really gets me. Patricia comes into a team that made the playoffs recently and just won 9 games in back to back seasons and was barely able to get 9 wins in his three seasons.

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Well, and being such an insufferable dick while doing it too...

I'd get it as a Lions fan, thinking he was the worst, but just remember it can get so much worse

Anthony Brooks and Nathan like this.
  3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

That thanksgiving game was the last straw. The team just sucks. Staffords career retrospective is an interesting one

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Trade Stafford to Indy

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Or, wild card, Jacksonville.

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I don’t know much about the lions o line but they have two really good receivers and a good young running back. They shouldn’t be a bad place to be a qb.

7. Jim

Trusted Supporter

This is hilarious

stvvvn and preppyak like this.
  8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The amount of fairly high draft talent they've had at RB in the last decade, and how bottom 5 in the league they have been every year is truly amazing.

Adrian Peterson, D'Andre Swift, Kerryon Johnson, Blount, Joique, Reggie Bush...all guys with the talent to be 1,000yd rushers, and Reggie got there by 6 yards one year, and almost every other year they're bottom 5 if not bottom 3.

Nathan likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

We’ve genuinely never had a good O-line for run blocking since pretty much forever

10. Fuego

Trusted

Ravens now have 20 players on the covid reserve list. What a terrible failure by the team and the strength coach should be banished from the NFL forever. Also this was bound to happen in the NFL and the league is mostly to blame.

11. dorfmac

Trusted

ProFootballRumors:

The league has pushed this game back twice already. A third time would almost certainly mean triggering one of the two contingency plans. A makeup Week 18 window is believed to be the league’s Plan B, with Plan C being the 16-team playoff bracket that would stem from canceled regular-season games.

12. Fuego

Trusted

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Both of those plans suck shit.

I keep seeing everyone blaming the one Raven's coach, but the entire team and other coaches watched him flaunt the rules and didn't put a stop to it. That's a teamwide failure, I still don't see how the entire NFL should have to restructure the entire season to accommodate them.

It doesn't matter because this season is going to be suspended or paused soon anyway. 49's already can't practice or play any games in their own county, more lockdowns are coming as the number of cases are going to skyrocket thanks to shithead travelers on Thanksgiving.

preppyak likes this.
  14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, the NFL has how many teams in this state in which, I cant imagine, LA County doesnt soon follow

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

49ers players when they're allowed to practice and play again

[​IMG]

imthesheriff, Max_123, Brent and 2 others like this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

BUBBLE.
    16 team playoffs!

LETS DO IT

Brent and Victor Eremita like this.
  17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Broncos starting Royce Freeman at QB tomorrow?????

GrantCloud likes this.

18. this is getting so dumb

imthesheriff and MysteryKnight like this.
  19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

game of the year

20. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Truthfully, enough of the season has been played...play out the Week 12 games that you can, stop the season, set your top 7 teams for every conference based off the record at that point.

There's enough empty college campuses or sports/hotel complexes where these teams can bubble off for the playoffs, take Week 13 and 14 off to start the quarantine, Weeks 15 is teams #2-7 playing a wild card round. Week 16 is divisonal. Week 17 is conference playoffs. Traditional bye week for Super Bowl (CFP and bowls fill the gap), and that makes the Super Bowl game hit on MLK weekend.

Pushing this later is gonna carry the season into March...this is going to get worse every day in December

22. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

CarpetElf, stvvvn, GrantCloud and 6 others like this.
  23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

CarpetElf likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.