Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 1336

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah this is why the dick swinging about the Steelers “doing everything right” was silly. It’s extremely easy to do everything right and still get it, these guys and many of us are out here risking ourselves everyday just by living.

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I was harsh on the Ravens (and previously the titans) because a coach knowingly broke protocol (and you have to assume others were aware of it and didn't do anything about it) and infected the team. If it's revealed this Steelers outbreak is also from negligence, I will shit talk them just as much.

Infections are going to happen. We failed as a country to do anything about it and numbers are just going to keep going up, but to just ignore safety precautions in the face of that is inexcusable.

3. spreadthehummus2321 Nov 28, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2020)
    spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

personally i blame the nfl more then anyone else, its seemed like their efforts have very predictably prioritized sales and revenue over everyones safety AND fairness for the whole season and it shouldve been canceled/postponed weeks ago imo.

football players inherently put a great amount of risk on their physical well being and to some extent their lives in general, basically devoting their lives at a chance of winning a championship. most ppl arent wired that way for sure so i cant even be surprised teams would look the other way to resume activities to have as much an edge as possible if they think theres a chance the nfl will still make them play while having an outbreak within their organization.

as a pats fan im not happy they made them play the chiefs right after cam tested positive only for more pats to test positive afterwards. basically got fucked out of a game there when it should have been postponed entirely and im guessing all these teams are afraid of something like that happening to them.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

jesus. Isn’t that what your new roof will cost? (Or someone’s roof, I have trouble tracking names)

Either that’s a total con job, paint made out of Unicorn blood, or this is a major flex by you by low key telling us how big your house is lol

stvvvn and CarpetElf like this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'll do it for half

GrantCloud and spiffa0 like this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Alternatively, I'll do half for a quarter

8. dorfmac

Trusted

House stuff is so expensive. So. Expensive.

Texas Flood likes this.
  9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Awesome, love this

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GrantCloud, Anthony Brooks and Joe4th like this.
  11. No one exterior paints in the winter so they were the only one I found that would come out and give me a quote. I just wanted to have an expectation of cost when I do it in the spring. I'll have to wait to get more competitive prices.

I was expecting in the 4k range plus maybe another 1k for my detached garage.

12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

WOOOOO

theagentcoma, Owlex, stvvvn and 8 others like this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

14. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Our nightmare is over (until the next one)

15. broken22

(:

Patricia has to be one of the biggest failures of all time

16. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

You're welcome

[​IMG]

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

18. Joe4th

19. Joe4th

I think they made the decision after the Carolina game but wanted to wait until after the short week

Quinn/Patricia was a massive failure. But it’s time ownership takes accountability. Rod Wood needs to move back to finance. We need someone better at the head of the football decisions

Victor Eremita likes this.
  20. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Wouldn’t even crack the Cleveland top five.

21. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

My brother got married today and I’m almost happier about this

(almost)

22. broken22

(:

I hope Duce Staley gets a shot to be a HC.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  23. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I was never that mad about the players Quinn sought out, obviously the jokes about being the secondhand Patriots are fair, but I do like a lot of the players on the roster the last couple years

but this was so overdue. Thank god.

Joe4th and CarpetElf like this.
  24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Never achieving a record as good as the worst season of the guy they fired to hire you is certainly not good; but Patricia isnt even a top 3 bad Lions coach. He's not even the worst Lions coach whose first name starts with M.

I wanted to get a full read of the list, because I knew it'd be amazing...but man, Butch Davis is the best Browns coach since the franchise became the Ravens and then returned anew

But yeah, the last 6 Browns coaches all are probably worse individually (Mangini, Shurmur, Chud, Pettine, Hue, Kitchens)

25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Idk about this year but I imagine he'll eventually get one. this year just has a surprisingly high amount of solid candidates.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.