Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 1316

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Whenever I feel good about something Ive done in my life, I remind myself that Lebron James is my exact same age, and so that really helps check my ego. Dude was getting ESPN to air his HS basketball games as "the next big thing" and has functionally not disappointed since.

CarpetElf, Max_123, spiffa0 and 2 others like this.
  2. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Same age and I’ve been doing this also since I’ve been like 22 haha, but mostly for times when I’m doing nothing and remember that LeBron James is my age and starting his own school system or something

CarpetElf, spiffa0 and preppyak like this.
  3. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

got it. Gonna put some thought into the response. I’ll get back to you today.

whitenblue88 likes this.
  4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I do the same with Sydney Crosby. My name is nowhere near being on the Stanley Cup 3x (or my career field's equivalent).

5. Indigo

Trusted

CarpetElf and whitenblue88 like this.
  6. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I think what gets me is seeing people I grew up with playing baseball/football now playing in MLB and the NFL

uuu likes this.
  7. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

They most definitely are gonna get fired. They're all bad, save for maybe our OC, but even he ain't that great either. Their gameplan against the Dolphins was a joke.

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Inevitable billionaire, business mogul, charitable giver, the list goes on...the thing Ive got going for me is I recorded and edited a panel with congressmen yesterday, but it was on Zoom and I was in my sweatpants.

Nathan likes this.
  9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

This. 100%.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

come on dude lol

JRShoenberger and Night Channels like this.
  12. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

If you're going to do that at least take a cue from real football and call your team Washington FT, or change the "team" to "club" for Washington FC.

RJ Knorr and CarpetElf like this.
  13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

14. Nathan

That sucks! Blame the federal government, not Michigan

Joe4th and MyBestFiend like this.
  15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

After those posts she posted about making a list of local businesses to support, then made a post of her shopping in (what looks like a) Target and apologizing for her comments lol

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

honestly not surprised at all

Night Channels likes this.
  17. that’s not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be lol. thought she’d rant about masks or something.

18. Nathan

Yeah I watched the videos and her frustrations were with small businesses not being able to withstand another shutdown and she took a shot at Amazon profiting so much off the pandemic. Which I understand, but taking it out on Michigan is misdiagnosing the problem. The federal government gave us $1200 about half a year ago and has largely been smelling their own farts since then.

preppyak, uuu, Max_123 and 2 others like this.
  19. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

It's always funny/sad to me that the people who are worried about small businesses not making it oppose another stimulus to help them make it through.

20. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

It's by design to mislead the public, too. By doing nothing and leaving it up to the governors individually, the federal government can sit back and not get any flack from certain deranged individuals that are mad about shutdowns, instead turning their anger to said governor, re: Michigan.

preppyak, MyBestFiend and Nathan like this.
  21. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

A lot of people are so brainwashed that they don't think it's the federal governments responsibility to help us out and uhhh lol

22. Nathan

meanwhile the plan b from those terrorists who planned to kidnap Governor Whitmer was to raid the capital and broadcast executions of public officials. but sure! Whitmer is the dictator!

23. So Jags beat the Steelers this weekend and ruin their chance at Trevor Lawrence.

theagentcoma and GrantCloud like this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

GrantCloud and uuu like this.
  25. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

CarpetElf likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.