Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 1115

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ah just read the headline lol oops

But yeah I'd take that 30K for sure

CarpetElf likes this.
  2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Granted it could and should be higher than 30K but yeah why wouldn’t they take that. What do they normally get paid, quadruple that? That’s a solid deal for 19-21 weeks/games of work they’d be missing plus no (immediate) retribution

preppyak likes this.
  3. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Yeah but the automatic job protection for 2021 is cool. Guys who opt in could get fired and end up making less over two years than the guys who opt out.

spiffa0 likes this.
  4. Night Channels

Trusted

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

So not very fast

GrantCloud and uuu like this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Hm. Jags signed Timmy Jernigan. Neat.

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. marsupial jones

surprise, surprise but Twitter disagrees. To them that makes him the fastest man ever!

CarpetElf likes this.
  8. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I'm absolutely tapped on ideas for fun things to do during quarantine.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I've still been rocking games on my 3DS and Switch

basically played through all the Pokemon games. Playing Super Mario Odyssey now and plan to start Skyrim next (beat it on Xbox years ago)

theagentcoma and CarpetElf like this.
  10. MidDave

lol trying to find something my gf and I can do together.

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Disc golf my man. A great excuse to go outside, fun, but not as impossible to learn as actual golf, and worst off you used the frisbee as an excuse to drink beer and walk around in nature.

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

plus golf sucks

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ive never paid a greens fee and mosts discs cost ~$10. Way, way cheaper to boot...leaving more room for beer.

CarpetElf likes this.
    GrantCloud, preppyak and uuu like this.
  15. dorfmac

Trusted

why would you go through the hassle of applying for cards and accounts and things when you could just punch yourself in the face, set up a GoFundMe and tweet about how antifa attacked you at a no mask protest event. You’d rake in thousands upon thousands from white trash morons before lunch.

preppyak and uuu like this.
  16. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Buy the board game Pandemic Legacy Season 1. It’s a cooperative game you play over the course of 12-15 plays and the story builds on itself. It’s fantastic. Unfortunately timely, but you are playing against the spread of disease. It’ll keep you busy for a few weeks. Then you can get Season 2 when you’re done.

preppyak likes this.
  17. marsupial jones

do you have Amazon Prime? Watch some seasons of Survivor.

18. Do you buy a board game like every week lol. Do you hoard board games like @Randall Mentzos hoards memories of Jalen Ramsey?

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  19. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Haha. Naw. I have a lot though. At this point I’ve been hustling enough that I get a ton of free games. I probably get at least a new game a week. I just don’t buy them much.

spiffa0 likes this.
  20. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Been thinking about getting some little canvases and doing some painting again. I’m no good, but it’s a fun time

21. MidDave

We actually have Pandemic but I've Never done it with a story!? How do I do this!??!?

JRShoenberger likes this.
  22. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I've been in a game of Risk since the quarantine started and things have gotten so out of control that we are calling each other nightly to make sure nobody is adding pieces to their board.

Randall Mentzos, Owlex and spiffa0 like this.
  23. MidDave

Pandemic

This is what I have. Is it possible to do the story with this or do i gotta buy the new thing?

24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

it’s a different game. But the first time you play legacy season 1, it will be just like Pandemic and it’ll build from there.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.