Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Wildcard [Archived] Football • Page 33

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

reeeeally wish it was gonna be wentz in that game

marsupial jones likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I also want Foles to win because lol

BirdPerson likes this.
  3. That's a good thing right ? Because I feel the same way. I really would to see this team come out with a chip on it's shoulder and see the defense just thump Ryan.

4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

gotta be so demoralizing to lose to the same team 3 times in one season.

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I mean, sure. If Wentz was healthy, the Eagles are a 5-7 point favorite and everybody would probably expect them to crip walk their way to the NFC Championship. All the pressure would be on them.

With Foles, nobody expects anything from the team (and rightfully so).

So yeah, no pressure on this team with zero expectations. They got nothing to lose.

Eagles lose and they pick a little higher in the draft (which they will absolutely trade since they have no 2nd or 3rd) and will get more in return with the pick being higher than if they were to win partnered with one of the best (the best?) young QB in the league back next year.

Eagles are just getting this train rolling. I have oddly zero stress for next week.

6. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Since panthers are out now I hope the vikings can run the table and win the super bowl at home

theagentcoma and BirdPerson like this.
  7. Cam played great tonight. When he’s throwing darts like that he’s my favorite player to watch. Just sucks we have so many injuries at WR. Defense tightened up in the second half and allowed Cam to lead the comeback. They’re just the better team.

Hope we go very heavy on offense this offseason. Replace Stew. Add a couple WRs. Add depth on the line.

8. I'm kind of curious how the defense approaches this game.

9. Saints v Pats will be a fun Super Bowl.

tkamB likes this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i feel like every offseason we say 'panthers need an o line' and then oops nope doesn't get addressed

11. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Feels like Norwell is the only one that should absolutely keep his job on the O line

12. The OL is actually pretty good. Norwell and Williams are all-pros. Turner has made multiple pro-bowls. Kalil, when healthy, is a pro-bowl level player. It’s just the LT spot we are weak at.

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i knew it couldn't be as bad as i thought. also i know cam is going to run but god damn it makes me nervous please just pass the ball lol

14. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

They did address it, they just gave way too much money to a bad player to do it.

15. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

To its strengths....stop the run and hope the pass rush can get to Matty Ice. If they give Ryan time in the pocket, it could get ugly fast.

Thankfully, the Eagles have a lethal pass rush and I think they are going to both stop the run and get to Ryan.

Eagles have to run the ball at least 60/40 to win. That is where I worry because Doug is basically Andy Reid Lite when it comes to that.

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I feel like we end up saying this every year about the Panthers. Probably the best/most consistent TE in the league, a solid QB, and yet they can never seem to put the rest together at once.

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. I was listening to WIP and they were saying how Ajayi may not even be 100 percent. If that's the case, I'm pretty concerned about the run game.

18. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

They haven't had a good receiving corps since Delhomme was the QB. Not sure what they're going to do except maybe draft one & hope he pans out. Building around KB/Funchess didn't work out too well. Funchess has really stepped up his game after Benjamin was traded, but he can't be the #1. Samuel is a huge unknown too & they don't have anyone behind him.

19. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

To be fair, the goofs on WIP have no clue.

Ajayi will be fine. Had they had to play this weekend then yeah, but they didn’t. The rest will do him and everyone else good.

Fuck You Aurora likes this.
  20. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Olsen turns 33 this March too and we cant keep relying on him forever

21. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Idk who my bandwagon NFC pick is now, I like all the remaining teams. I would be cool with literally any of them winning the SB just pls PLS don't let NE win it again

22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Hierarchy of Wishes:
    1. Vikings
    2. Falcons
    3. Eagles
    4. Saints
    5. Steelers
    6. Jaguars
    7. Patriots
    8. Titans

23. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I am all in on the saints.

so sorry saints,

PepsiOne and Fucking Dustin like this.
  24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

You're sorry? I don't want to associate with any teams so I don't disappoint anyone here.

Go Sacksonville! #JagOnThem

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  25. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Guess my hierarchy is
    1. Vikings
    2. Jags
    3. Eagles
    4. Titans
    5. Patriots
    6. Saints
    7. Steelers
    8. Falcons

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.