Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Wildcard Round • Page 38

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. marsupial jones Jan 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 6, 2019)
    marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

the hosts said, "Ramsey talks too much for my liking" and "tell me how Fournette isn't Darren McFadden. should be great and awesome, but always injured." and then they talked about some other things regarding the call and then changed the topic "to avoid getting more pissed off" lol.

waking season likes this.
  2. Yourbiggestflan

Regular

GO BIRDS!!!

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Sports radio is the worst hahaha

the rural juror likes this.
  4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

The saints at home are completely different

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

That may be the funniest remix I’ve ever seen.

6. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Damn that Bears loss was dumb. Can’t imagine being a hometown fan at that game just to lose like that. It seemed like every Bears drive cooled off in the red zone.

Files and Trubisky both played well overall and both made huge errors, but I am actually kinda surprised Philly’s D played so well

Joe4th and waking season like this.
  7. Randall Mentzos

Main takeaway from that game:

I miss Allen Robinson :(

Last time I wore his jersey was the day he became a free agent. I played a show with my #15 on and said he would be dearly missed in the Instagram post

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Welp 0-4

Joe4th likes this.
  9. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

Unbelievable that a tip happened and it still hit twice and just barely missed. Unreal

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

between that and NHL goalie for sure

Brent likes this.
  11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

12. broken22

(:

Both turnovers were kind of a fluke to be honest. Smallwood really needs to haul that pass in and the second one was unlucky because Foles got his hand hit throwing the ball away.

13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

that 2nd one was not a fluke

he threw it into triple coverage

14. Randall Mentzos

The one that got picked in the end zone was totally Foles's fault. He had Jeffery in man coverage on the left side, he had Ertz breaking open toward the hole in the zone on the sideline on the right side, which is where he scrambled... and chose to throw it to a double covered deep receiver instead.

Amos made a very nice play on the ball but that ball should not have been thrown there at all. Especially since, if he threw shorter to Jeffery or Ertz, both would have still made the catch beyond the first down marker.

15. broken22

(:

He probably shouldn't have threw it but if his hand doesn't get hit it sails out of the end zone.

16. Randall Mentzos

Still took a long time to get rid of the ball on that play though, especially when he had 2 other favorable targets to throw to

Foles had a decent game but that play was definitely an error on his part

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

18. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Really sucks for the Bears to lose this game. Now they have to come back and put together a roster to compete against what should be a much better GB team and a pissed off and still talented MIN team, but have to do it without a first round pick or the cap space to throw money at a bunch of FAs.

It’d be hard to say that they “lost” the Mack trade, but it’s very possible that they pushed all their chips in a year or two early and aren’t gonna get this team over the finish line

marsupial jones likes this.
  19. marsupial jones

i was thinking pretty much exactly this earlier this morning. not at least getting to the divisional round could be real damaging (could also motivate them for next year, but i'm playing the other side of the card here).

- is the defense going to be as good or better than this year? look at what happened to Minny this year.
    - will Trubisky continue to improve? is this his ceiling?
    - how will a much tougher schedule do to them?

and like you said, GB is still around with Rodgers, and Minny should be pissed and still a tough out. will be curious to see how the next 2-3 years go for them.

Joe4th and whitenblue88 like this.
  20. Fucking Dustin

Also the Lions exist kinda

Max_123 and Joe4th like this.
  21. marsupial jones

i'm not sure they do ;-p

22. Fucking Dustin

Football is so fickle that I bet they somehow win the division next year and we look back at this and laugh

Then they still lose their first playoff game

Joe4th likes this.
  23. marsupial jones

Joe is gonna be so sad when he reads your post lol

i agree with the second point (losing the playoff game) but NO WAY they ever win the division. their luck would be like the Chargers - go 11-5 / 12-4 or some shit and yet still end up the 5th seed wild card with a road playoff game they lose.

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  24. Fucking Dustin

That makes sense too!

Joe4th likes this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I guess we do

We'll go 12-4. Someone wins the division at 13-3, we lose in the wild card just like what was listed above

can't wait

Fucking Dustin likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.