Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Wildcard [Archived] Football • Page 35

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

'eyyy we have the same top 3

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Jags are obvious. Vikings haven't won (right?) and they've got my dude Danielle Hunter plus Harrison Smith deserves to be recognized as the best in the league plus Case Keenum winning the Super Bowl would be amazing.

Saints have Kamara and Brees and that's really all I need haha.

3. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Harrison Smith really is the best in the league. So underappreciated.
    Well, maybe I'd say him and Tyrann Mathieu are tied.

I just like the idea of teams with average QB winning it all. Minnesota is good enough to do it.

I don't get Brees haters haha. A lot of people complain that he throws to RB all the time and that the scheme makes it easier for him, but like, it's also got a lot of really tough vertical concepts that very few QB can even pull off. He's just MONEY, perfect accuracy & arc so often on intermediate & downfield throws this year. I lose my shit watching him bend the ball around the coverage like he's playing ultimate frisbee or some shit. He broke the completion percentage record and yet 72% still seems low when you watch him play.

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I admittedly don't watch a lot of Saints games but last week Brees was throwing the ball downfield with such ease and precision

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Mathieu hasn't been that good this year.

Brees has an easy scheme. But you cannot be that elite for that long because of a scheme. He still has to make all the throws and decisions he does. And he's also the most accurate passer of all time so there's that.

6. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Need Jags/Vikings SB

theagentcoma likes this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Need right thread

SmithBerryCrunch and Texas Flood like this.
  8. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.