Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 4, 2018.
Anyone but the Vikings
so TB12 gets another ring i assume
stop wanting doug marrone to win a super bowl people, the guy fucking sucks
I more so want Bortles to have a ring and Matt Ryan to never get one
lol i feel like the only packer fan who doesn't care if the vikings win it. tbh zimmer deserves it.
fine but that asshole is a fuckin loser so trade bottles to the steelers after ben retires or something
i'd actually rather see tom brady get one more ring than doug marrone ever taste real success.
get Zimmer a ring. My Cardinals loving friend can't bring himself to root for the Vikes because he still hates Michael Floyd that much.
i have this feeling the saints have the vikings number this week, but we will see!
kinda feel the same. It's the 2009 NCFCG revenge match! Except I'm pretty sure there are only like 3 players combined for each team that are still around lol
the ingram/kamara duo is so fun to watch, and i think that offense is hitting all cylinders at the right time, also playoff brees.
Actually a bit scared of Minnesota. Saints are a totally different team from week one, but that defense is spooky and Kamara and Ingram couldn’t do much yesterday. It’d be extremely good shit to win and then potentially get the NFCCG in the Superdome.
I’m fine with any NFC matchup, but Falcons/Saints III is what I really want to see.
ISIS World Domination
North Korea Nukes the United States
this is a solid platform to run on
Can NE / TEN just end in a tie and we eliminate both?
Usually I like the Steelers in the playoffs. But knowing that we’ve beaten them straight up in Pitt already, is making me feel like I’d be pretty pissed if we don’t do it again when it matters.
1) that Mariota self-reception was lucky as shit. It’s not a good QB play to zigzag backward in the pocket and then throw the ball directly at Darelle Revis. It’s just an awful play by Revis to knock the ball back at him.
2) the refs were wrong to rule forward progress on a fumble when Mariota wasn’t moving forward and didn’t try to break the tackle. Saying that shit wasn’t challengable was DIRTY... any QB who fumbles on any sack could have that fumble voided if that truly counts as forward progress. 3 points they got illegitimately due to refs blowing a turnover play dead immediately.
3) he made a very nice throw at the end of the game - you almost NEVER see him try a contested pass like that - but he still sucks. If I made a top 5 Mariota plays that game, four of them were runs.
4) that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a QB have 195 yards TOTAL and the team still came back from an 18 point deficit. Mariota by no means orchestrated that comeback, what happened is they kept running the ball.
5) KC lost because they can’t defend the run, my god they did a godawful job against Henry
6) Tennessee doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs. I’ll crown / give credit to Dick LeBeau for knowing how to call good second half adjustments on defense.
And gtfo with all these lists that have them higher suddenly after we all just agreed that they suck lol.
Odds are Bortles will match his performance from Week 5 (8-14, 95yds, 1 INT). Problem is, I dont see any way Fournette and Big Ben do what they did that week.
28 of 30 Jaguars point's were off an interception
8. New England
Though to be honest, if Nick Foles doesn't look right at the camera and sexily whisper "for Carson" and run right at the Falcons defense like Aragorn then it's not really worth it.
eh, i know Bortles sucks but those are still pretty low numbers for him. Besides there's no reason for me to doubt that we can intercept Ben multiple times again