Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 9 • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 30, 2019.

1. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

People def were for a minute or two. Besides the best defense in the NFL resides I. Foxboro :)

2. EntryLevelTank

also holy cow at just how bad Baker has been this year after all the hype.

3. the way the Packers defense can create turnovers is pretty elite but they give up a ton of yards between the 20s

Patriots D has also faced the shittiest QBs imaginable as well haha

4. EntryLevelTank

yo take that back. They’ve gone up against elite guys like...uhh...Sam Darnold??

5. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Football outsiders DVOA, which adjusts for opponent has the 49ers pass D as the best in the nfl(sans tn which will drop them a bit) at -66%, Pat's 2nd at -58.4%, GB 8th at... -4.5%

6. y'all just have played a bunch of shitty quarterbacks

7. honestly I think the Niners finish the season at 10-6 and in third place in the NFC West.

8. EntryLevelTank

that’s a lot of faith in the Rams lol.

9. if Gurley is healthy they are one of the best teams in the NFC. but yeah it'll be a fight between LA and SF for second place in the West - that week 15 (?) game will be huge. The Niners schedule gets considerable tougher starting next Monday and I'm excited to see how well they do - they have the Seahawks twice Packers Ravens Saints and Rams (with gimme wins against Atlanta and Arizona)

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  10. clucky

Trusted Supporter

How is the Packers pass D 8th in the league?? They give up so many big pass plays

11. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know how Carolina's defense is still ranked 5th in DVOA after last week.

12. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

13. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

14. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Barring injuries, I can’t fathom the 49ers going 2-6 down the stretch to end up 10-6 overall.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  15. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Yeah having the 49ers at second place in the NFC West is something I can’t get behind they’re gonna win that division

a nice person and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

What’s funny is that he said third place in the NFC West, lol

17. Randall Mentzos

He said that about the Rams. Said the Niners would be second. But im sorry the 49ers are just a much more complete team than the Seahawks.

Could I see the Seahawks beating them head to head, absolutely. They could outplay the hell out of Seattle and Russell Wilson could still throw bombs to Metcalf and win that way cause that’s what he fucking does. But the Niners are def gonna continue to do better around the league.

18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I forgot to sub and forgot to pick last week too I guess I'm done picking for the year

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. Randall Mentzos

Gonna need Minshew to ball out for me this week

20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

If you scroll up, he said 49ers in third but regardless, I agree with you that they’ll continue to be great this season. I see them winning the division and Seahawks being a wild card. Maybe we’ll get to play them again this season in the wild card round like last year and hopefully repeat it!

CarpetElf and Randall Mentzos like this.
  21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

22. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

23. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Seahawks have just as tough schedule down the stretch as the Niners do. Could easily see them losing quite a few games and having to fight for the Wild Card. The team relies so heavily on Wilson to win, they are nowhere as complete of a team as SF is.

24. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Good morning or afternoon to all except those that are football jungle cats

football in 2 hours

25. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

It’ll be a miracle if Texans win ugh

CarpetElf likes this.