Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 7 • Page 26

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

It's crazy that Patrick Mahomes came into the league just in time for Brady & Brees to decline a bit.

Because of that, Wilson is probably the best QB in history that was never actually considered "best QB in the league"

MysteryKnight and Victor Eremita like this.
  2. Randall Mentzos

I personally think Russ is better than Mahomes but not really an argument that is worth having

3. Randall jumping on the Ravens is disappointing

Victor Eremita likes this.
  4. Randall Mentzos

it's not like it's coming out of nowhere though :concerned: Baltimore area was the last place I lived before I moved back to my hometown Jax, and now I'm back in Maryland again

uuu likes this.
  5. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I also think Wilson is the best QB in the league, and that’s not a knock on anyone else, he’s just been amazing this year. And I think he could have done this last year if his coaches let the offense go through him

fowruok and Randall Mentzos like this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

Wilson just isn't the Mahomes "style" of QB, of course spread offense guys put up more flashy numbers. & Mahomes' arm strength & confidence make him real exciting. But on a play by play basis its just impossible for me to choose anyone over Russell. He gets more dangerous and efficient every single year, I can't remember a time when you could say Wilson was "struggling"... he's just had a straight upward incline his entire career.

The only reason he doesnt have more SBs is cause he's never had an O line, and he's been straight carrying the team since LOB / Marshawn Lynch era ended.

Mahomes is famous for making something out of nothing on a regular basis, but you can DEFINITELY say Wilson has been the king of that since Mahomes was in high school

7. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Randall if I can implore you to be allies with Cleveland, an oppressed nfl community, the Ravens are off limits to root for. They stole what should have been Cleveland’s super bowl team.
    Just root for Seattle. Or come over to the Bills with me, although that hasn’t been as fun the last few weeks

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  8. Randall Mentzos

damn my friends really trying to pry me off the Ravens hahaha. Now I feel bad

9. You can like lamar jackson but that's about it

10. Randall Mentzos

Dude,

Patrick Queen
    Calais Campbell
    Yannick Ngakoue

They got my GUYS

11. No

12. Randall Mentzos

lol first PIT / TEN had broadcast failures and now this

13. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Hopefully Randall will curse the Ravens now by rooting for them like he has the jags

14. Randall Mentzos

I saw what you did and I think I'm gonna reconsider my Ravens fandom for you :heart:

spiffa0 likes this.
  15. Seattle is so good

16. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I will allow this if you promise to not mention the Jags, Josh Allen, Robinson or anything Jax related for the rest of the year. You’re either in, or you’re entirely out. I think I have the threads support on this.

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Hopefully it'll be down to two teams next year!

GrantCloud and spiffa0 like this.
  19. Randall Mentzos

whoa whoa whoa no one said I can't still be a fan of players

Dustin still likes Deshaun Watson thank you very much. It's not Josh Allen's fault Wash sucks.

20. Randall Mentzos

like, I'm a fan of AJ Brown even though I hate the Titans with passion

21. Seattle’s defense might be worse than the Packers

tkamB likes this.
  22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

#KylerGang

uuu likes this.
  23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Was that JEW going into the break?

24. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Dustin is a) the mora center or this thread and b) not even here so you can’t use him as evidence in your case.

You’re in on the Jags, or you’re OUT.

spiffa0 likes this.
  25. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Whatever happened to Dino? Did he decide to jump ship because his team sucks butthole now?

Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.