Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 7 [Archived] Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Dumb

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

more please

3. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Yaya fuck the Chiefs

Texas Flood likes this.
  4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Im assuming the theory is that no team can get to the line and get a spike/play off in under 10 seconds. So while the replay fixes the play at hand, it means that the clock would run (unless he was ruled out of bounds/incomplete)

edit: Its like the 0.3s rule in basketball...under that, no "shot" cant occur, so any caught ball is instantly game over

5. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Can you imagine if he missed it though both teams would just agree to a tie after that ending

preppyak likes this.
  6. theagentcoma

that was an amazing game, instant classic

7. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

and the Eagles are now the best team in the NFL*

*by record.

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

makes sense that andy reid would find a way to choke away the goodwill of seeming like a contender

9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

A little earlier this year unlike most when it comes in late December.

preppyak likes this.
  10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

this is weirdly judgmental, all because he pushed a ref? The dude is fine, and was protecting his QB. Yeah, not a good decision to push the ref, but to worry about his life after football is so laughable

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The end of this game was incredible. Such a fun watch. Hate that Kansas' defense got me zero points, but love that Alex Smith had a ton.

theagentcoma likes this.
  12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Amari Cooper finally showed up for me and got me 44 points so I'm happy

13. It's funny I wasn't even gonna start Carr, I ended up putting him in literally 5 mins before game time lol.

Joe4th likes this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

15. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I originally picked OAK to win in my pick'em league and changed it last minute blah

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  16. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

A lot of speculation that Lynch was actually trying to prevent Peters from doing anything stupid because they're super close

17. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Yeah, Marcus lived with Marshawn here in Seattle when Lynch was with the Seahawks and Marcus was at the University of Washington.

18. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Marshawn just rules

Joe4th and theagentcoma like this.
  19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

He's going to get a 1 game suspension. That's my prediction

20. Does anyone know any sties that would stream the Eagles game ? I have no TV and cable.

21. spiffa0 Oct 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2017)
    Get a free trial of nord vpn. Then route your ip through europe and sign up for nfl gamepass europe free trial. Its how I watch the steelers when they aren't on tv.

Edit: didn't realize this was a Monday night game. I don't think nationally televised games can be streamed.

22. theagentcoma

I always go here. There's a thread for every game and I can usually find an HD youtube stream in any given thread:

NFL Streams • r/nflstreams

23. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Do you know anybody that has cable w/ espn? If so you can just sign in with their credentials to WatchESPN

24. Unfortunately no. Would anyone here be able to hook me up ? It's for this week only.

25. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Browns best chance of winning the rest of the season.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.