Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 7 [Archived] Football • Page 17

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. these refs are awful

how was that pi?

2. Wentz is good.

3. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

That was easily the sloppiest half the Eagles have played all year and they are someone how up 17-10. Weird.

4. Offense is starting to move the ball and getting the run game going. A little Thursday night rust I think.

5. Peters ):

6. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Hicks done for the year and now Peters done for the year....lol cursed.

7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

So uh, this Carson Wentz guy is pretty good huh

8. This team can over come it I think

9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I mean, I hope but....Vaitai sucks ass and Najee Goode/Joe Walker are even worse.

10. In all honesty, Peters is 35 and fragile so I'm not surprised he got hurt

11. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Why a team would give any touches to Rob Kelley when they have Chris Thompson is a mystery to me.

12. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Cousins showing his inner Andy Dalton by bailing the pocket and taking a terrible sack.

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Woah, joe walker haha

14. Holy shit Wentz.

15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

it's weird seeing the current score (Eagles up 34-17) and then catching up on the thread and seeing almost 3 whole pages of "Eagles suck", "gonna lose this one", "what a shitshow" etc. and wondering what happened earlier in the game that led to those posts. it's like a game of Clue.

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. Well that's football lol.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

holy fuck. cut the religious talk out of this game.

18. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

They looked like absolute smacked ass for the first 20:00 of game time and then they suddenly turned it on.

19. marsupial jones

it's almost more fun to read the thread then check the scores (or vice versa). by the way the posts went i expected like 10-0 Redskins or something. definitely didn't expect to see 34 by the Eagles. but that's what makes football fun.

20. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I am sure the Eagles lose this game because it's in Seattle on Sunday Night in December....it's going to be a tough one but lol.

Arrogant turd.

21. marsupial jones

B-)

CarpetElf and Henry like this.
  22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

dude is such a tool

23. marsupial jones

i very much see the opposite. Takes Seattle 3 1/2 years to get to 20 points these days so unless defense plays lights out i think that can be an Eagles win. although i won't be surprised if they lose, that could be "the game" of the regular season for them that gets more people to buy in.

24. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Games in Seattle are just weird, let alone in primetime...they typically eat whoever they play alive. If I look at the Eagles schedule, this is the one that I am pretty much still chalking up as a loss but I think it should be a good game barring injury before December. Not to mention the only teams that Seattle has "beaten the piss out of" this year would be Indy at home and yesterday at NYG.

25. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I had to google who that Mahler guy was. Every hot take radio show host looks like a bridge troll.

theagentcoma likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.