Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 6 [Archived] Football • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Perfection

CarpetElf and dotKev like this.
  2. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

Does Eli always look this brain dead on the sideline or has it just been that long since I've watched a Giants game

3. dotKev

@dotkevin

Agreed Shurmur has not been as much of an issue but he certainly does not help. But yes tonight there are clearly bigger problems.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Gotta love how everyone blames Beckham when it's all Eli and the inept front office, wonder why...

5. broken22

(:

Assuming this result holds up I gotta think Howie pulls a deal off for an RB.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It doesn't matter who's coaching this team, unless it's belichik they're fucked 9/10

7. broken22

(:

I'll more than likely be wrong but I have this funny feeling the Eagles are gonna get Bell.

8. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I don't think they get Bell but it makes too much sense.

Obvious need and if they give up a 2nd to get him, they'll be in line to pick up a 3rd in 2020 when he signs elsewhere.

But I agree that Howie is making a deal of some kind...whether it be for a WR, RB, or Safety before their next game in 10 days.

9. I still can’t believe the Giants didn’t draft a QB

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They're in win now mode, duh

dotKev likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone who thinks beckham is a problem is just horribly wrong

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  12. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

heh

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

If only the giants had taken darnold the jets are doing so.......oh right right right

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They literally think he's splitting the locker room like the Red Sea and it's fuckin hilarious how much they make it about him being upset they suck so much rather than looking at why they fuckin suck

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

eeehhhh Pats (3-2) are vs. the Chiefs (5-0) this week, and Jets (2-3) are vs. the Colts (1-4) at home...closer than you might think, if for this week only.

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The problems with the Giants are wayyy wayyyyy deeper than them not taking a qb at 2

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

man I love Corey Clement. I don't think he's a #1 workhorse back but he's so so good as a complimentary piece.

Best part is he was basically free....UDFA.

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The short answer is yes.

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I think I feel the same way about the Giants that Odell feels.

PeacefulOrca and Sean Murphy like this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

If the giants drafted darnold he would still be getting fucking abuuuused with that OL and instead of barkley hed be handing it off to jonathan stewart and wed still be here so honestly fuck it im glad we went saquon

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This is where having all that dead cap is killing them. The idea they didnt desperately go after Bridgewater or Taylor or any of the QBs available amazes me. Cause Eli was always gonna be gone next year, and yet right now, their only option is...Kyle Lauletta?

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Just got an alert that the giants have fined OBJ for his comments last week lol jfc

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The Giants deserve to suck for the next 5-10yrs for how badly mismanaged the team is and will continue to be

24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Obj makes 10 yards out of nothing

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh wow, they ran the ball more than once

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.