Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 6 [Archived] Football • Page 30

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The Rams are the only NFC team that has even looked like a Super Bowl team, and even then, their defense looks like trash.

2. broken22

(:

I feel like both teams are better than that.

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

tied for*

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Their defense had someone named Troy hill starting yesterday, some slot db I've never heard of and wtf is a Corey Littleton and why is it a starting ilb

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  5. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

6. Does Jalen Ramsey still have any more shit to say?

7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn, that's a bad look for him. He could have absolutely rocked Beasley there and just decided not to.

8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Probably didn’t want to risk a helmet to helmet

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah, looks like he was trying to avoid contact to the helmet as well as Church. It wouldn't look as bad if Church wasn't also trying to do the same thing lol

Joe4th and Randall Mentzos like this.
  10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm having a shitty day, I need some big time hot takes folks

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Eh, Beasley's a runner at that point...unless he leads with the top of his head (which would be the worst possible technique in that spot), he wouldnt get called.

12. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

While being a Super Bowl pick favorite, I have decided the Chargers will not make the playoffs.

CarpetElf and PeacefulOrca like this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks Dave :heart:

14. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

People hating on Ramsey for trash talking is so dumb, just like sherman

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. broken22

(:

Also, the Chargers are gonna win the west. That's my take for the day.

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I don't hate him for trash talking

but if you are gonna trash talk you can't just act like an ass in your interview after the game

17. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

lolol no.

18. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Nah, I’m all for hating on Ramsey trash talking. Half the fun of players trash talking (especially when they’re on rival teams) is getting to root against them for it.

He plays the villain well and I don’t want him to stop, but I’m not gonna pretend like I don’t enjoy watching him get beat

Owlex likes this.
  19. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Players don’t owe the interviewers shit except a minute or two of their time.

If you’re gonna criticize Jalen Ramsey for that you might as well criticize Marshawn Lynch too.

When I lost 40-7 I’m not about to spend a lot of time thinking about plastic cookie cutter answers to unfair questions, I want the media out of my face and I don’t want them to twist and project any emotional thing I might say.

It’s not like he agreed to sit down on a podcast and trolled the host the whole time. We played bad and lost 40-7 and with a mic in his face involuntarily 30 minutes later, last thing he wants to do is give the media more to the story.

Owlex, CarpetElf and Joe4th like this.
  20. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Of course he doesn’t have excuses, of course he doesn’t have more trash talk, and OF COURSE he wouldn’t want to talk about bullshit like “WHAT IF THE COWBOIZ DRAFTED YOU INSTEAD OF ZEKE?!?!?!?1!1!1” lol the questions he was dodging were shitty questions anyway. They were there to get a rise out of him and thus he didn’t take it seriously.

Joe4th, David- and CarpetElf like this.
  21. hahahaha the Packers suck

CarpetElf likes this.
  22. thank god the Niners' defense is equally as bad

a nice person likes this.
  23. Jason Witten has never said an interesting thing in his life.

DooDooBird likes this.
  24. DooDooBird

Trusted

He sounds out of breath while he's spewing his boring info. I find Booger equally as bad too. Sitting up in that goofy fucking high chair pretending like he's seeing something different than what everyone else is. It's all stupid. I hate MNF.

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Packers defense making beathard look like Mahomes

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.