Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 6 [Archived] Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Cam had no help tonight

2. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Blown away by the fact they won his game with the way it was officiated (criminally, btw).

David87 and FTank like this.
  3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Expecting Mike Shula to do something logical is asking too much. Has to make life difficult for everyone on the offense because his playcalls & designs don't fit the skillset of the team.

4. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

lmao

6. Cam’s fault

7. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Plus Stewart dropping that screen pass that got picked off. Fuck, he is so worthless. Why even use that play with him when McCaffery & Samuel are on the team? Cam also had to throw 50 fucking times because the run game did nothing. Of course he's going to miss throws when you're asking him to do that.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The Eagles have just shut down the run game this season. Crazy how strong they've been in that regard.

9. Cam lead the game in rushing yards and threw the ball 52 times lmao

10. Eagles D line is good.

David87 likes this.
  11. I do like that Eagles team. Front 7 was swarming. Wentz was awesome tonight. And Panthers played fairly bad overall. Somehow had a chance at the end. 4-2 is still ok with me.

12. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Jalen Mills and Rasul Douglas have not been great but they've been serviceable. I'll be very curious to see this team fully healthy when Ron Darby comes back (probably next Monday) and Sidney Jones gets out there (after the bye).

I knew the DL was going to be legit but man that defense as a whole has been very good. Just hope Jordan Hicks injury isn't bad.

13. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

14. Normally I don't get super pumped over one win, but last night I kind of cant help it. I honestly didn't think they would win.

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

really sucks about Kuechly

hope he is gonna be OK

16. Falcons over Dolphins in eliminator this week ?

17. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I’ve only been crowing about playing him more for two years and not trading him....

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

probably but there are a couple other choices I'd feel more comfortable with, namely Houston and Denver

19. I'm still leaning toward Denver as well or Houston.

20. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

ATL a lock. MIA garb.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

He looked TIRED at the end of the game. Like, Cam Newton could not run or throw like Cam Newton anymore.

Guess that's what happens when the DL chases him all game and you still dial up 50 passes. I had zero faith in the comeback effort because it was so lazy at that point, you were getting Cramp Newton.

22. Randall Mentzos

But hey I love how he can have a pretty awful game and still get me 20.66 points in FF because he had runningback numbers on the ground

Max_123 likes this.
  23. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I feel so bad for Keuchly. Likely his third concussion in three years.

24. I gotta ask bud, since your my boy. Are you sold on the Eagles yet ?

25. Randall Mentzos

Dude definitely you guys are legit.

Jim Schwartz did a very good job on that defense and I'm so glad to see Agholor is working out. Wentz has options now and it's helping him develop good habits.

Fuck You Aurora likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.