Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 6 [Archived] Football

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Stafford, please be okay and please tear up the Saints

3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Certified bust for missing games as a #1 pick rookie Jadeveon Clowney vs certified bust for missing games as a #1 pick rookie Myles Garrett

Let's do this

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Dolphins gonna get BTFO

5. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Watson vs. Kize.. oh Hogan

truelovewaits likes this.
  6. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Not sure which scenario is worse:
    1) Mariota plays and the Colts almost certainly lose.
    2) Mariota doesn't play and I almost certainly have to sit through a game of Matt Cassel quarterbacking

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

3) Mariota plays and still can't beat the Colts because the Titans are a fraudulent team

8. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Lane Johnson out tomorrow....oh well, I am happy with 4-2. Come home for three in a row before the bye and then come out of the bye with both corners back.

9. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I AM A REAL SAD CLEVELAND FAN
    FIGHT FOR FIRST RIGHTS IN EVERY DRAFT
    I AM A REAL SAD CLEVELAND FAN
    SAD SUNDAY NIGHTS, SAD FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*guitar hits*

[​IMG]

10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Not normally a fan of the early bye but Dalton has a gimpy leg so there's that

11. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Don't tell drew

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  12. I'm stoked for tomorrow night.

13. Let's play the game first, c'mon my dude.

14. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Oh well of course....but I've seen this show too many times to expect much tomorrow. Thursday games suck...Eagles are banged up, it just doesn't add up well.

Love to be proven wrong but regardless, I am very happy with where they are at this point.

15. Me too, I'm just trying to be positive. In Wentz I trust.

16. I’m expecting Wentz and Cam to both have big games. I predict Luke will make up for his poor performance Sunday and will have a big play in the 4th to help secure a win

17. Don't you guys have a decent secondary ?

18. Not exactly.

Bradberry is awesome. The other CBs are poopy. Coleman is great but he’s hurt. We kinda have a revolving door replacing him at FS. Mike Adams has been whatever at SS.

We’ve been implementing some different blitz packages and I think it confuses some QBs. The defense definitely relies on the front 7 making plays.

19. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

So the Jags are m having our "wow, that shitty team finally got some good players" season... but so are the Rams now that Gurley and Goff are doing well.

I'm curious, who thinks we can beat them? Are they overall seen as a better team than Jax or does our defense and Fournette level the playing field?

20. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

CAR over PHI
    ATL over MIA
    GB over MIN
    NO over DET
    NE over NYJ
    WAS over SF
    BAL over CHI
    HOU over CLE
    AZ over TB
    JAX over LAR
    KC over PIT
    OAK over LAC
    DEN over NYG
    TEN over IND

21. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

I mean it's in Jacksonville so it's not like I'd be surprised if the Jags won, but think the Rams are the better team. For both sides of the ball the Jags are super one dimensional. Jags pass D is insane, but run D is very bad so I think Gurley is gonna eat this week. The Rams defense is also a little underrated and it's not like Jags offense can do anything outside of run the ball with Fournette and hope he breaks one every once in a while.

22. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I think the Bucs may be able to beat the cards, for once. I mean they beats the pats.

And they signed pat cause they got folked on Thursday

23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

pack

24. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

How much of a chance do you guys give the Bucs? My friend is a Cards fan and he's convinced AP is going to step in and immediately improve the shite running game and that they'll take the W

25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I don't think the run defense is very bad at all. I think they've played two mobile quarterbacks two top rushing teams and then have allowed two big plays that inflate their numbers. Plus, the Rams are not far ahead of them either. Also, the worst rushing team the Jags have played has Le'Veon Bell on the team, who was held to 47 yards.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.