Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 5 [Archived] Football • Page 36

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Give Deandre Hopkins the Walter Payton Man Of The Year award for all the charity he's done for this cancerous coaching staff

Joe4th and GreatBeardRecs like this.
  3. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

4. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

He missed at least 10 wide open receivers today. An average QB wouldve destroyed the 49ers

5. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

CJ wasnt that bad tbh, just some stupid plays. Hard to be too into it when losing to the previously winless Cards and losing Breida to injury, but yeah crowd was disappointing

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Funny part is how the broadcast team spent all that time talking up their 1st round pick like it was a good idea. "Because Sean Lee is gonna get hurt..."

If you have a perennially hurt LB who is paid to damn much...stop restructuring his deal. Especially when you spend two high picks on replacing him.

Cowboys could have $8-10mil more in cap space (which easily would have been Earl Thomas money), and Calvin Ridley keeping their dogshit offense from flailing week to week.

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Rosen is terrible
    Beathard isn't that bad

Alrighty

Texas Flood likes this.
  8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This post doesn’t make much sense because we have stopped restructuring his deal and have used two high draft picks to replace Lee.

We couldn’t get Thomas because Seattle wouldn’t take our second round pick we offered, not because we didn’t have the money, because we do.

9. Fucking Dustin

Glad you've come around

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Beathard is a backup, different standards

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Rosen is a rookie on a horrendous team. He'll be fine

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Restructured it in 2017 (for cap space you didnt end up needing), which made him uncuttable this year...off basically the one season he almost played all 16. Without that, you could have cut Lee this year, used the cap space to keep someone like Hitchens, drafted Ridley, and been better off all around.

Reminds me of the stuff the Steelers did early in this decade...where everyone got restructured each year and it doubled down on players they should have moved on from earlier.

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

TEXANS ARE ELITE

CarpetElf and GreatBeardRecs like this.
  14. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Hard to know what you mean. We have Kessler and Bortles. Lol

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

It was great having an NFL Sunday where I wasn’t grumpy about how bad my team is and just got to watch football

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Same

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

wait

Owlex, GrantCloud and whitenblue88 like this.
  18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

The NFL is so wacky this year

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So the dude who said Calvin Ridley would suck and deshaun Kizer would be good thinks Rosen sucks? Maybe he'll be awesome then. Last week he would've had 300yds and 3tds if his receivers caught the balls he literally placed in their hands, some awful awful receiver play this year. There's at least 3-4 teams who have serious problems with wrs dropping easy balls.

broken22 and CarpetElf like this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You're right Elaine, you're right

[​IMG]

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The more I watch it the more I think it was a 1st down

22. Fucking Dustin

I'm glad all the other QBs in the league don't get babied as much as Rosen has after only 1.5 games

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Bad coaching matters Dustin, bad coaching matters

24. Fucking Dustin

I'm not saying it doesn't but are you saying Rosen's the only QB with a bad coach right now? Why does Prescott get written off as a one-hit wonder and a bust while being under Jason Garrett but Josh Rosen gets every excuse in the world for average play?

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  25. Fucking Dustin

There was a over-half-season stretch where Andy Dalton was an MVP candidate, is he an elite QB being held back by Marvin Lewis?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.