Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 4 [Archived] Football • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

we are currently in second place

2. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the Titans suck.

haha. We were worse than them for a game. They'll be worse than us for a season.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

2-1

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They're gonna be at least 3-2, they play the bills after this week

5. Randall Mentzos

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You did this last week, it didn't work out so great haha

Also it's not like the eagles are worldbeaters, the colts roster is much worse

7. Randall Mentzos

Also yeah I watched that whole Buffalo / Baltimore first half and it was bullshit. Josh Allen barely did anything that the Ravens shouldn't have easily stopped.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The Titans are boring as fuck but I kind of enjoy watching Randall flip out when they win

DrAlanGrant and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  9. Randall Mentzos

Because they are boring as fuck and they still win hahaha. I hate them. They have this, dark energy that makes the other team suck and play a boring game also. That's how they have always won games since they were the Oilers

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  10. why can't I find the pick em group on ESPN

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Dark energy Hahahaha I love this

I wish you had a podcast for this shit

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Randall Mentzos

@Fucking Dustin @CarpetElf am I wrong? Is that not the Tennessee Titans? They suck the life out of every football game they are a part of lol

Fucking Dustin and PeacefulOrca like this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Making other teams play down to you is a good skill to have TBH

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  15. found it in the ESPN fantasy app

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  16. Randall Mentzos

It's fucking quicksand. It's like, sleep paralysis. One minute you're all stoked cause your roster is better than theirs, the next minute its the third quarter and there's been one touchdown scored between both teams, and you're giving up 29 yard screens to god damn Jonnu Smith and you can't complete wide open passes, like ?????

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  17. Randall Mentzos

I know Steeler fans know what I'm talking about. The Steelers ALWAYS seem to lose miserable games to the god damn Titans lol

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. Steelers are 4-2 since 2010 against the Titans

19. Randall Mentzos

I will say, they time their good games right. The playoff win over Kansas City was convincing. But they / Mariota have never played like that outside of that one game haha.

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The Titans have had like 5 coaches in 6 years or something

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's hard for mariota to pass to himself but when you see his receivers dropping literally everything... what choice do you have

22. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

It doesn’t even matter how the Texans finish the season. They are somehow going to replace Clowney with Ed Oliver and another 5-10 years of getting destroyed by the Texans’ pass rush will begin

(Or they’ll keep both because why not)

GreatBeardRecs likes this.
  23. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Also I am not excited about this game. Probably the first game this season where if the Colts lose, they’re solidly pretenders.

For all the talk of the Texans’ OTs being bad, we’ll have some garbage like JJ Watt vs Le’Raven Clark on the other side of the ball. And something is very broken with some combination of the receivers, play calling, and Luck, because they are not even trying to throw more than like 8 yards downfield

24. Randall Mentzos

Colts are just changing their philosophy I feel like. Holding the ball for throws downfield on a regular basis is what got Luck hit so much. You can't have that kind of offense with a bad offensive line. They want him to get rid of the ball and focus on his anticipation & accuracy while they work on their trenches. I think part of it is definitely ball control too because you guys are finally playing good defense at times for some weird reason. Holding the Redskins to 9 points was unusual.

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.