Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 2 Football • Page 7

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Yeah I think Bucs D deserves some credit. They played well. I thought their roster looked decent on paper before the season started and people laughed. I mean, they aren’t a playoff contender or anything but they don’t have a bad team imo. Winston will hold them back though.

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The NFC south sucks this year and the saints could probably win it with 9-10 games if they wanted to

socklord likes this.
  3. socklord

Trusted

Through two weeks now, the Bucs front seven actually looks pretty solid with Suh, Vea, David, Barrett, and a healthy White, but their secondary does not look good. Shout out to Todd Bowles for turning that defense around, even if it’s just a little bit.

CarpetElf and Randall Mentzos like this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They were projected by analytics to get the 2nd pick but at least they won't lose 24-50 while doing it lol

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

woke up still pissed at cam

Dinosaurs Dish, CarpetElf and T.J. like this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Good thing they keep investing heavily in the wrong DBs every year haha.
    MJ Stewart, Carlton Davis, Sean Bunting, and Jamel Dean over Donte Jackson, Avonte Maddox, Greedy Williams, and idk Amani, Love, etc....

socklord likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They've been fine at picking corners, they had a retired defensive coordinator on prelonged retirement vacation the last two seasons.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah the last part is definitely true. I think Bunting over Greedy could haunt them

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

50 other teams passed on him, why aren't they getting shit? Besides, he's played one game where the Titans torched the browns dbs, relax.

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Because the subject here is the Bucs secondary lol

marsupial jones and socklord like this.
  11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I know, but almost every time you bring up greedy you bring up that shitty team too haha

12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

The Texans are definitely getting shit for passing on Greedy

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Well not every team drafted a corner that is worse than greedy above greedy. Other teams passed on Mack but it looks the worst for Houston

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea but greedy went like 20 picks after they picked bunting, it wasn't a handful of picks later
    Lol

15. Fucking Dustin

As much as we deserve shit for passing on Mack I'm just happy we didn't draft Manziel

CarpetElf and PeacefulOrca like this.
  16. socklord

Trusted

Yeah confused as to why the Bucs, and many teams, passed on Greedy. Heard him be touted as the best man coverage corner in the draft. Idk if it’s a scheme thing with Todd Bowles, but, if he prefers man coverage to zone, then it’s even more puzzling why the Bucs didn’t select Greedy.

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought Lonnie Johnson was the best?

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

...yes it was

19. Fucking Dustin

He's fine maybe, I very vocally wanted Murphy or Greedy and didn't know much about LJ. I think he'll definitely be better than our last starting 3 but idk if that's good enough.

CarpetElf likes this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Joejuan went one pick before greedy, 5 picks before that Trayvon went. 5 corners went before greedy in the 2nd round.

21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Okay are you upset that I'm focusing on just one of your 26 teams? Joejuan fits the Pats like Greedy fits Arians. Seemed like a perfect fit and also something theyve done in the past

22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Huh? I think you mean your 26 college football teams. I get it, you love greedy Williams but 5 corners went before him I never the 2nd round so it's not just one team that's dumb haha

[​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Joejuan is a better fit. The Raiders are also dumb for passing on him. There. Better?

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Lonnie is dope. I think you guys got good value .

Fucking Dustin likes this.