Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 17 Football • Page 18

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Playoffs here we come! Let’s burn Houston to the ground

Texas Flood likes this.
  2. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Remember week 4 when the Colts went for it on 4th and 4 on their own 43 with 24 seconds left in OT?

If they had played for the draw and punted instead of stupidly trying to win the game outright, they'd be divisional champs right now.

3. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I still stand by going for it being a good call. Always play for the win. Maybe it’s a bad mentality but that’s how I feel

FTank and whitenblue88 like this.
  4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

AFC Wildcard 2018 still looks good on a banner

5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

They would almost certainly not be division champs. That decision set the tone for their entire turnaround going forward.

6. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Do you also think teams shouldn't rest starters? I think thinking about the season as a whole is better than any individual game.

Surely in a scenario like, 10 seconds left in OT. Other team has the ball at their 25 and no time outs. They fire off a deep pass that is caught at the other teams 10 but they have no way of getting another play off on time. "Play for the win" menalty would be to call your own TO so you can maybe possibly block the FG but there is no way you call the TO there right?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.