Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 17 Football • Page 12

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

That said I don't hold the 3 game losing streak too much against him, the last 3 games were against good teams with an injured quarterback. They should have beat the Titans, Texans, or Bears

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

3. chcougar1

Trusted

How is there not a flag on that?

4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Gonna get stomped in Seattle. Joy

5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

If Brady wins MVP I may stop watching the NFL.

Chris Yates likes this.
  6. chcougar1

Trusted

I don't think it will be a blow out. We are playing like crap lately. Stafford throwing against a banged up chancellor and a secondary without Thomas = trouble for Seattle.

7. Detroit-Seattle will be a good game

8. Jesus Christ

9. Nathan

My fantasy team appreciates that Stafford/Boldin hook up

10. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Aw gimme a break with the garbage time td....that sucks

11. It was because of a stupid fucking punt

12. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Brady or Rodgers will probably win because the writers who vote for the award probably don't watch the Falcons and the other two are on their mind's more often.

13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Yep

14. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I can't disagree fully with Brady or Rodgers winning tbh. I think Rodgers beating Staggord on the last week of the season on that winning streak kinda stifles Staffords bid. I'm not mad at Matty Ice getting it either, but I do think sometimes you see guys get looked over one year and if they keep it up they get it the next year... Not saying that's right but I could see Matty Ice falling into that hole after years of "he's hit a plateau" talk.
    I think you could make a case for Zeke or Dak too but since they have a incredible line and each other I think they get cancelled out.

Regardless who wins the top 3 in voting i believe ends with Rodgers, Brady & Matty Ice.

15. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Good luck next week Packers fans. Good luck to all fellow playoff team fans.

16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

After Stafford's last few weeks he's nowhere near the MVP. It should be Ryan without a doubt.

Anthony Brooks and Chris Yates like this.
  17. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Seriously. I looked up a list of people who vote for the award and there's a bunch of people who I didn't know still covered/wrote about the NFL. The process is a joke.

18. Nathan

It's almost as if awards, be they an MVP or an Oscar or a Grammy or whatever else, don't matter at all and rarely reflect what they proclaim to stand for

FTank likes this.
  19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

That's silly

I probably wouldn't give it to him but it's not like he isn't deserving

And that's coming from the person that hates Tom Brady more than anyone on this site

20. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't think he should even be considered given that the team went 3-1 without him and looked great in doing so, but that argument has been had already.

21. imthegrimace

Nah he isn't really deserving and I probably hate him more than you.

Exactly this. How is he the MVP of the league when his team went 3-1 without him and looked pretty damn good in those 4 games.

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

The man is a national treasure

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

There's not a chance in hell anyone here hates Brady more than I do. None lol

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Seattle and the Cowboys all made the playoffs. Means nobody will believe in Atlanta and they can (hopefully) fly under the radar.

FTank likes this.
  25. imthegrimace

Haha I've always hated Brady and it doesn't help that my Aunt always tells me I look like him so my parents and brother say it now too cause they know it pisses me off.